Part One:The Show

Ella's POV: Me and Mace had a total mutual breakup. Mace is with this girl named Dinah and Me and Casey are together. There's no hard feelings between us. Dinah is really cool. She doesn't act, but she dances. We all are pretty great friends. Dinah and Lizzy are the best of friends. We all just got finished set for the day, we just wanna chill at Lizzy's house.

 We all just got finished set for the day, we just wanna chill at Lizzy's house

Mace went to go pick up Dinah from her dance studio. Lizzy: "Dinah is the only person who knows my real name." Riele:"Its Lizzy." Dinah: "Hey!" Riele: "Hey!" Lizzy: "Dinah Liyah DeMarco! Best friend!" Mace: "Lizzy, can I talk to you please?" Lizzy: "Sure?"
Lizzy's POV: "Yeah Mace?" Mace: "I'm not going tell you to stay away from Dinah, but could you give her some space?" "Yeah Bro." Did Mace just tell me that?  I really can't believe this! He's my brother..... not really though, I understand that's his girlfriend, I was the one who got them together! I was the first one to ship #Minah!! She's my best friend! She knows every little thing about me ever!!
Dinah's POV: "Lizzy!" "Yeah?" She asked. "Breanna and Ricardo are here!" "Kay!"  She said while walking into the living room with Mace. Breanna: "Hey Liz!"  "JoJo, Kenzie, Maddie and Kendall!" Ella: "As in Siwa, The Zieglers and Vertes?" Dinah: "Yeah! They're facetiming me from Ms Abby's!" "Answer it!" "Hey!" JoJo: "Hey Dines!" Mace: "Hi JoJo." JoJo: "Hi guys!" They all said hey. "So, how's class going?" Kendall: "Without you, not well. We can't do stepsister without Cinderella!" "What about Nia? Were the same height and weight. You guys can use her until tomorrow." Kenzie: "Nia is sick with salmonella." Riele: "Really?" Jace: "Poor girl." "I'll see you guys at 6 sharp tomorrow morning?" Kenzie: "Yeah!" Maddie: "Totally." Kendall: "Byeeeee!" JoJo: "Bye girl!" Mace: "Guys I swear they hate me."  "Don't say that! They spend all of our free time talking about how lucky I am to have you!" Riele: "You're awesome!" Casey:" We know that Kendall probably low key hates him." "Casey!" Ella said.  We all yawned. Lizzy: "Oookay! How about we all go home!" Aidan: "You're probably tired to babe." Lizzy: "That I am." We all said our goodbyes and went home.