maybe I'm crazy

Some say that evil can adapt to modernity, some say evil hides in the depths of darkness ,but for others evil lurks inside the mind. For example all those nights you lay sitting there speechless in absolutely nothing but darkness, then you hear a noise,not knowing if its really there or if your imagination is just messing with you nobody knows. You sit there in the darkness with you face covered, if you can't see him he won't see you, Right? Well what they don't know is that hiding won't help.

that evil thing that you hear, that monster under your bed. Is right now, as you are reading this, watching every move you make, has been since you were born. This thing lives inside you. Some have grown strong and are lucky, they can ignore them. Others aren't as much so, every noise you hear make him stronger inside you, every time you think someone is watching you he is there. Waiting for your weakest moment. So he can control you , and when you start to notice him... He gets mad and wants to break you down, you start to think you are crazy. Thats what he wants, but reading this isn't going to help you stop him, so I wish you luck.

mine has already run out.

-bayleejewels167