Part 1 >>

Hello there, mate. This is my new and first fanfic, so hope you enjoy and yeah *grins* x -Ella.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up at the sound of my alarm clock, groaning, I hit the snooze button, and a large amount of water splashed on me, screaming, I woke up and saw my idiotic little brother, Beau, giggling.

"Why the f*ck would you do that?" I groaned as cold water trickled down my neck.

"Payback. Anddd, you cussed. Gonna tell mom now!" Beau pretends to run downstairs.

"Then she'll know about Hannah." Hannah is Beau's secret girlfriend. He's just 14, so I don't think mom would approve him having a girlfriend at such a young age.

Beau stops and looks back.

"You wouldn't." Beau glares at me.

"Yes. I would." I threaten him.

He runs to my bed and hugs me.

"You know I love you a lot,Fiona!" He breaks into a cheeky grin and I roll my eyes, but hug him back.

"Fio! Beau! Come downstairs for breakfast! Your gonna be late for school!" My mom yelled for us.

"Coming mom!" Beau yelled back. "Lets go."

"You go, I'll be there in awhile." I unlock the password of my iPhone and look if Drew, my boyfriend, had sent me any message.

Beau sneaked beside me and started giggling.

"Oooh, is my sister drooling for Drew?" He giggled.

"Beau, get lost please?" I request him.

He laughs once again and scurries off downstairs.

"Hmm.. Message from Drew." I say to myself.

The message says:

"Good morning, baby. I love you so so much and hope you smile after reading this :)"

Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I read the message over and over again. Then I sat my iPhone on my desk and went to wash my face and do all that morning stuff.

-----After awhile---------

I walk downstairs and see my mom insisting to Beau to take the Monsters Inc lunchbox to school. Mom should know that its embarrassing but I wont help Beau by telling mom it is too embarrassing because I have to get equal with what Beau did for me this morning. As I reach downstairs, Beau looks at me joyfully thinking I'd save him but nuh uh. Not today baby boy

"Fiona, look at how mom is insisting me to bring this lunchbox to school. Can you tell her about the time when your friend's brother brought this exact lunchbox to school and how everyone made fun of him? Tell mom!" Beau winks at me.

"Is that true, Fiona?" My mother looks at me.

"Um, what? I don't know what your talking about,Beau." I casually walk to the dining table and start eating my breakfast.

"Mr.Beau Waters! You lied! And you know how I feel about lying! When you come home, you are grounded for 1 day! And you WILL bring this lunchbox to your school for a whole week! And I don't give a damn if you get embarrassed!" My mom shouts at him and walks away, huffing.

"Fu*k this shit, fu*k." Beau cusses under his breath.

After breakfast, I walk into my room and change into a tank top and short shorts, I walk infront of the mirror, checking myself out and then suddenly my phone starts ringing.

"Hello,baby." A raspy voice says."

"Drew!" I giggle while saying his name.

"Babe, I'm outside your house to pick you up so let's go to school." He says and hangs up.

I pick up my bag and run downstairs.

"Hun, wait." My mom stops me just near the door. "Who are you going with?"

"Drew, mom." I smile.

"You know that boy is-"

"Sorry mom, running late for school!" I kiss her cheek and walk to Drew's car hurriedly.

"Hey,babe. You look gorgeous." Drew says and kisses me before I could say anything.

"I think we should leave, we can have a make out session in your home later." I smile and break our kiss.

He smirks and we leave for school.

----------------------------------------------•After a few days•---------------------------------------

"Mom, please. I want to go to England for further studies with Drew." I argue with my mom.

"Are you sure?" My mom looks at me and holds both my hands.

"Yes, mom. I want to start a new life with Drew. Please. I wanna be on my own once." I rub the back of her hand with my thumb.

"Oh-okay." My mom says after a while of thinking.

"Yes!! I love you mom!" I hug her in excitement.

"When are you leaving?" My mom asks.

"Tomorrow. I packed everything already because I knew you wouldn't say no." I give her a cheesy smile and act innocent.

"Dear, isn't it too fast? You didn't even ask me." My mom worriedly says.

"Mother, I already asked you a thousand times last week." I roll my eyes.

"Oh never mind. Kids these days, oh. I'll finish unpacking with you." She says and we both walk into my room.

"Wait, I have to make a call." I excuse myself and go downstairs to call Drew.

"Baby, my mom agreed!" I yelled in excitement.

"Yes!" Drew said joyfully.

"See you tomorrow." I make a kiss sound to him and hang up.

------------------------------------

Will write the other part later. Bye guys, -Ella.