GREEN=mean?

STILL NARATTOR
Buttercup practically zoomed out of her house so she could get to school usually she wouldn't even be there early but this is like the only time she'd catch that red head before princess morehore got to him anyway as she zoomed down the hall leaving a green trail behind her she started to think to herself " that baka when I find him he's so dead" not looking were she was going AGAIN she ended up running into a wall which this time really was a wall "thank goodness it's real  isn't it?" While looking at the wall not realising she said it out loud she didn't understand when some one actually answered her " of course I know I might seem like a dream come true but c'mon babe I'm real "she was absolutely livid beyond life seeing as some asshole dare say something like that so without a second thought she replied back " yeah as real as my fist" expecting the flirt to run seeing as he should now know who he's dealing with she was surprised at the deep sexy chuckle that followed almost immediately after her response and the unexpected turn of events when he shot back " I'm a ball you are glue whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you!!' It was so childish!! Like WTF they were in high school ppl! so turning around to face mr.kindergarten she was struck silly by his cold and menacing forest green eyes that seemed a bit angry? At her? What came next shocked her the most as his next words slipped out "is there anything between you and brick babe" he said the last word in a growl and all she could think of was....

SORRY CLIFHANGER I felt like it pLz forgive me but I'm sorta trying to think about what I want to happen next I'm running out of ideas but if ya got any? Don't be afraid to tell BITTERSWEET-Chan my original name on what's before I changed it so later!!
Ps ill update as fast as I can!!!