Love Stories

Day 1

Once I saw him I thought he was the one,but appearance can make a fool out of you all the time. As I thought in my head that when you with a person you can change them. I guess I was wrong they can change you so fast that it scares you. I finally meet you I saw that you were a wanna be player ,but why are you trying to get with me. When you have a girlfriend who see you firlting right in front of her. Look I dont want to be in the middle of your foolishness "I'm sorry" I am not that knid of girl. Im done with this guy. I try and try to get this fool out my mind but there he is right in front of me. Just a piece of wood in my hand cant get it out but so painful to take out also, Can anymore understand my pain and mood of this guy. Could this be love. Or hatered for him also????????

Day 2

I didnt talk to him for weeks, but I move on with my older boyfriend at the time. I never met him you the friend hung up thing. I didtnt care but this guy I still see him at school looking at me but not talking with his mouth but with his browns eyes. I was hyponized by them so many thimes I was falling in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!...

Day 3

Im a sophomore the start of something new so I hope. I was single and just having fun with my friends. But until I saw him again its was like destiny we were meant to be together. I wasn't very sure what to say or what to do ? He's ask me out and I didn't know what to say. I just want to cry but I just smile and walk away as he walks towards me again ask me the same thing again. I wonder to myself is he ready to live my dramatic life with me. Yes I will go out you my friend said to him cause I was still speechless. He smile and I blush like a red cherry. Days turn to weeks,weeks truns to months. And when I look up it was six months of being in a real relationship. You hear the saying that its always good at the first six months in the relationship,but then its start to be worst. Drama...............

Day 4

My junior year