1 I'm In Charge

"As you can see the Periodic table here, the elements are created by scientist. And like a few names on the Periodic table of Elements, they are named after the scientist, or country who created that specific element. - - - -"

"Blah, Blah, Blah. Do we even need to know these in the future when we get a job or something?" Standing up looking at my least favorite teacher.

" *sigh* It's nothing like that, but we should care for our studies like I do. And to recall your grades..."

"Listen. If I seem like I don't care about my grades, even thought I have strait B's. Why don't you drop me off this class like a hot potato and get over it? Hmm?"

"I would if I can."

"Sadly you can't. And why's that?"

"Shut it"

"Shut up" I mimicked.

"I will demand yo-"

"I will demand you shut up and teach about science you idiot."

"That's it! I-"

The speakers started to talk.

"This is your principal here speaking...We are in a middle of...of...a situation...please follow the teachers--"

Then we heard her scream with pain. Oh Fudge... We heard her shout and some groaning in the background. My classmates looks horrified at what they are hearing.

The class was so silent...

"Listen you idiots, I don't care if you die or not but ADIOS!" Our science teacher announced as he ran out of the room.

That little sick cookie ran away!

Then all hell broke lose.

I looked at my classmates, looks like I'll be teaching them now.Hope they last until tomorrow. I pulled out a knife from my pocket and shut the door, closed the windows but when I looked back, I looked at the 
horrific sight I was seeing... a zombie got in from the left window and was bitting one of my classmates, the rest of them backed up in a corner. I acted quickly...

let's hope I acted fast enough.

*∆* -this is Billy Cut scene

I held the knife out and dashed infront of the two people who are dead.I pushed the first zombie off and threw her on the ground, I plumetted my weapon on its head.It struggled, but I manage to kill it.

" Oh rainbows and sunshines" I mutter. It's our principal.

I look back and saw my classmates running around, what the heck!?

I forgot about my classmate who got a hickey from Ms.principal here.

She bitten at least 4 people here, and I see that no one here is gonna make it out alive if they want a free limited offer of immortality from the dead here.

"Everyone who isn't bitten please use the emergency exit and wait outside quietly. Grab anything in this room that you can use as a weapon, and grab anything for survival." I shouted and ran after the girl who was spreading out invitations to die.

I slammed the knife on the girl's head. Sticky black goo-thing started to trickle on my hand. And I have what? 4 more people to kill?

I went on the floor and stab the twitching person.I heard groaning on the background. I turned and saw a zombie grabbing me by the hair and slammed me on the floor.

"Cheese and Sprinkles" It leaned its head on my neck. And tried to get the it mouth closer to me.I pushed it off, not to much that it tried to bit my stomach.