Happy New Year

The next morning I rolled over to find that I had a Facebook message from the dark skinned dude. Chance was his name. I messaged him back and as the conversation went on, I realized that he must've liked me.

Chance and I messaged each other all day. The conversation never got boring. He made me laugh and we joked about a lot. I had never instantly clicked with somebody like that. I guess that's why I ended up liking him so much. It was January 1, 2016. Who knew I would go through so many changes this year?

Chance tried to get me to come to his house to have drinks before we went out that night. I agreed but never showed up. It wasn't that I didn't want to. It's just awkward to face somebody like that when you first meet them.

Later on that night, as I was getting dressed to go out, Chance and I were texting. We had been texting nonstop via Facebook. I really enjoyed his conversation. I looked good in my black dress with slits on the side & my Black and Tan heels. Two nights in a row, I showed out.

Shantrice and I got drunk again before we hit the club. When we made it there, Chance messaged me to let me know that he was on his way in. He walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug like we had known each other forever. I tried not to linger too close to him because of the circumstances of the situation we were about to be in. It was crazy but let me not get too far ahead of myself.

We partied and had a good time. I bumped into Chance a couple of more times before the night was over with and he hugged me each time. The smell of his cologne made me wet. The man was so fine and I had never noticed him before.