(1) Moving

Your pov
You packed up quickly to move. The house you lived in was in a horrible neighborhood. In this neighborhood there had been 4 murders this week and people had threatened to kill you if you don't leave. So you took their advice and you are moving somewhere far. You are moving to England for a few years because your brother , Edd lives there and he said you can live with him and is housemates because he loves you. So you packed up and left. You only took two suitcases because you didn't have much stuff and you hopped on a plane.

Time skip for when you arrive to England

When you got off the plane it was beautiful "wow" you said to yourself as you called a taxi to take you to edds .  When you got to the house you looked at it. A small two story house . "Better than the one I lived in " you whispered to yourself. You walked up the doorway and knocked . At first you heard scramballing , then mumering, and finally the door was opened to your big brother edd . Once you saw him you jumped in his arms so he was carrying you with your legs wrapped around him.

Toms pov
I walked outside and saw edd hugging a cute girl in the doorway with her legs wrapped around him . I smirked and said "wow edd I didn't know you had a girlfriend" edd turned around and said "what? Tom I don't have a - OH MY GOD THIS THIS IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!! THIS IS MY SISTER" he screamed and set her down. "Oops.... My bad" I said as we walked inside.

Your pov
We walked inside and you saw a ginger a sitting on the couch "who's the girl? " he said "guys this is my brother (y/n)" edd laughed and you crossed your arms  "just kidding (y/n).. lighten up . We all know you're a girl" edd said "I DIDNT" the ginger said "well, im Matt " he said "I'm tom" the guy with no eyes said. Tom is kinda cute you thought. You got a pack of cookies from your suitcase and said "well, edd I brought cooki- " you were cut off by Matt screaming "COOKIES" and grabbing the cookies from you and going to his room. "Hey" you say as he locked his door. "All the fucking time" Tom says as he also goes up stairs to his room and closing the Door. "Where my room ?" You ask edd "um... I kinda thought.. ..that you and Tom could uhh.......share an um ... Room together if that is okay" you just nod your head "NO FUCKING WAY" you hear Tom scream from his room. You just smile at edd and walk to his room.