(2) Feelings

One week later
Your pov
We were watching tv. You looked at the clock, it was almost 12:00 in the morning  "I'm going to bed " Tom said  "me too" you said. You followed Tom up the stairs and he went to the restroom. You walked to the bedroom and got an idea. Since you guys shared a room, you decided to scare Tom when he came in. So you hid under his side of the bed. 5 minutes after, you hear the bedroom door open and close. "(Y/n)?" He called you. "whatever" he said after and walked to his side of the bed. When he was in reach you grabbed his leg and kinda shook it. "AAaaaAaaaaaAAAHhhh" he screamed so loud. And then Tom lost his balance and fell back, then he crashed into a tall stand behind him and the stand crashed forward onto Tom and glass cups , bottles , plates , and bowls shattered on the floor. Tom managed to get up and his face and arms had cuts and scratches and he turned on the light. You crawled from under the bed and saw what you did and you started to cry.   " I'm s-so s-sorry. Now you're gonna hate me! " you said  " stop crying. I don't hate you. And man, you really did scare me" Tom said  "I really love you Tom" you said. Then you realized what you said and started pouring your eyes out. Tom walked over to you and held your chin up and wiped your tears . "Did you say that you love me?" Tom asked  "Tom, I-"  You were cut off by Tom kissing you on the lips. And you kissed him back. At that moment edd walked in  "hey guys what was all that noi- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY."  Edd yelled, and it triggered us to stop kissing .  " edd I am soooooooo sorry " Tom said  "oohkayy tom, you two have fun tonite" edd replied with a smirk and walked out.

Toms pov
After edd walked out I turned off the light and me and (y/n) lied down and she immediately fell a sleep. I kissed her on the cheek and said " I love you too"    "all on camera" (y/n) said with her eyes still closed  "this means we have to be together" I said smiling "ummmm, yes!" She said opening her eyes. And then we drifted off to sleep. Yay