Chapter 21

Dom's POV

*Dream*

Zek - "Do it Dom, kill her."

Dom - "I-I can't..."

Zek - "Kill her now, or I will saluter everyone you love!"

I look past the metal bars of the cellar door and to the trembling girl in the corner of the dirty looking cellar, she looks no older than fifteen. With dark brown hair that fell just below her shoulders, and eyes so bright it was hard to look at them for hardly any period of time.

Dom - "I swore I would never kill someone who is innocent."

Zek - "She might be innocent, but she is nothing more than a waste if pace... I have no further use for her."

Dom - "She doesn't deserve this..."

Zek - "Just this once, I'll show you how it's done. You show no sense of feeling, you just do what's needed to be done."

Zek opens the cellar door and enters.

Dom - "Wait..."

He smiles at me before closing the door and using a key to lock it from the inside.

Dom - "I said wait!"

Zek ignores me and walks to tower above the still trembling girl.

I can't hear but I watch in silence as the two converse.

"No, please!" The young girl screamed.

Right then I saw his hand lift to the sky, his sharp claws growing over his finger nails.

Dom - "Wait stop!" I growl.

I try my luck on the door, trying my hardest to rip it open. But it was bolted down with titanium.

Dom - "Stop..." Before I could finish, Michael's hand flew down sweeping across the girls pale neck.

Her body fell to its side as blood leaked from her now slit throat and pooled around Zek's boots.

My eyes travels up to her face only to see my worst nightmare.

The brown haired, grey eyed girl had disappeared...but in her place laid a black haired brown eyed girl. Stef.

The loss of balance in my body tipped me forward as I griped the metal bars in my hands until my knuckles turned white.

"Open the, door!" I yelled my voice drastically changing mid-sentence.

Zek turned in his heels to look at me then back to what appears to be Stef's lifeless body.

"Open the fucking door!" I pounded my fists against the cold door.

How the hell did I let this happen?

I could practically hear her shouting my name, calling me to save her. But looking at the scene in front if me, I knew I was too late.

*End of Dream*

...

"Dom!"

"Dom, wake up please!"

I jolt awake panting. A piece of hair sticks to the film of sweat that covered my forehead.

"Dom, are you ok?" Her voice brings me out if my trance.

I look to my left to see Stef holding my bicep.

Instantly I pull her as close to me as possible wrapping her in a tight hug as I place gentle kisses on the top of her head. She doesn't protest, she just wraps her small arms around my waist.