The Emergency

It was 7:30 in the morning, I was reading a Science Facts Book. The old stereo radio sat in the corner playing a tune. I hummed softly as I drank my Greenleaf Tea, my white cat at my side fast asleep. I looked out my window and saw trees slowly rustling in the soft blows of wind, there sat my old neighbor on a wooden stool.

She stood up and took a deep breath. Aaaah.. What a wonderful morning, for yes it is a wonderful morning. I softly patted my cat who suddenly woke up then snuggled to my shoulder. I breathed heavily.

"What can possibly ruin this day and moment?" I was about to stood up and take a shower, just then my phone beeped that made me jump. I picked up my phone and opened the messaging app.

(Sigh) It was from Rainbow Dash... I read the messange..

Rainbow Dash: Hey (Y/N) how are you? May we meet in front of the Wondercolt Statue?

(Y/N): And why exactly?

Rainbow Dash: It's an emergency.

I putted down my phone and ran to my bedroom.

"An emergency? Maybe it's important"

I putted on my (F/C) sweater, putted on a bright pink skirt, my yellow sandals, then braided my black hair.

I ran to my blue SUV parked at the garage I grabbed the keys and started the car, except it wasn't working. Oh for goodness sake, I forgot that the car's engine was broken and was not repaired

" Why today when there is an emergency?"

I was about to ride my bike just then my mom called out for me, I ran inside my house and went into the kitchen.

"Yes Mom?"

"Don't forget your lunch and bag dear."

"I won't mom."

I grabbed my bag and shoved my veggie-sandwich into the bag, then ran to kiss my mom on her cheek and say goodbye. I rode quickly to Canterlot High, and saw Rainbow Dash and the others at the stairs.

Except I didn't see Sunset Shimmer and Twilight. I parked my bike near the statue and ran to the 5 talking girls. Rainbow Dash seemed to see me and waved her hand at me. As I made it to the girls Rainbow Dash cheeringly said.

(Y/N) you made it let's just wait for Sunset, just then I saw Sunset Shimmer running towards us.

"I received your text Rainbow Dash" she said worrying

" Did something bad happen? Did Twilight unleash a monster that we can only defeat?"

"OR A GIANT MONSTER IS GONNA EAT ALL OF THE CAKES?!?!" Pinkie Pie excitedly asked.

"Well not exactly." Rainbow answered.

" I don't know what you mean?" Sunset asked with confusion.

" Well Sunset, I was just here about to tell Rainbow that a broken guitar string isn't qualified as an emergency" Applejack said with her country acsent.

" It totally does!" Rainbow Dash answered.

"Pu-leez Rainbow, I was in the middle of my fashion exhibit." Rarity said quite upset.

"I was about to tuck everyone to their bed, now I need to tell all of the stories again." Fluttershy said.

"Well, I was about to show our fans a guitar play, but I need all six strings to do it. Got any extra?" Rainbow said.

We all sighed with annoyance.

"Here" Sunset handed Rainbow a string.

"We just finished practicing today, I'm pretty sure all of the Music Rooms are locked." Sunset Shimmer continued.