Special place

I woke up and remembered what happened yesterday. I smiled to myself while thinking of the funny moments got7 and I had. I sighed and rolled over my bed and got up. I checked my phone and saw 9 messages, so I read them and responded.

Gaga(Jackson)-
Heyyyyyy lisa you up yet??
Read-8:05
Gaga(Jackson)-
Hurry and wake up!
Read-8:05
Me-
Yah I'm up will u calm down please.
Read-8:05

Big maknae(yugyeom)-
Lisa r u free again today? Cause we want to hang out again!😝
Read-8:05
Me-
Yes I'm free today.
Read-8:05

Markiepooh(mark)-
Hello lisa, u miss me?😏😉
Read-8:06
Me-
In your dreams🙄
Read-8:06

Bambam-
Lisa can u wake up?!? We all wanna got to the amusement park today!!😫😝
Read-8:06
Me-
Chill bruh I don't even know what your talking about but yes I'm awake.
Seen-8:07

Jinyoung-
Lisa we are gonna spam u until u wake up so I suggest u do it now!;)
Read-8:07
Me- ok I'm up mom!!
Read -8:07

Youngjae-
Lisa wakeeee uppp!!
Read-8:07
Me-I'm up!
Read-8:08

JB-
Lisa are u awake yet because the boys and I would like to invite you to the amusement park today, so let us know please:)
Read-8:08
Me-yes I will join you guys in a bit let me just get ready and I'll meet you guys at your dorm:)
Seen-8:10
JB-
Ok we'll see you in a bit:)
Read-8:10

Jimin-
Hello Lisa would you like to hang out with me and my members today?
Read-8:10
Me- I have plans with got7 I'm sorry, but would you guys like to come along?
Seen-8:11
Jimin- no were fine but maybe we could hang out tomorrow?
Read-8:12
Me- yeah definitely and are you sure it could just be you to come if that's fine?
Seen-8:13
Jimin- yay and okay I'll meet you at the got7 dorm since Bts and got7 are good friends okay:)
Read-8:13
Me-okayyy see ya jimin:)
Seen-8:14

I went and took a shower then changed into ripped black skinny jeans and a white fitted crop-top with no sleeves.
I let my long blonde hair down and put on my black and white high top converse. Then I went and grabbed a black leather jacket and a black and white SnapBack and I put on my black ray bans and a white face mask.

I grabbed my black back pack and put some things I might need, which was an extra pair of clothes, water bottles, makeup, sunscreen, and other necessities... I also brought a bathing suit because after the day with the boys I was gonna drive to the beach to relax in my secret spot. It's hidden and it has been a sanctuary for me throughout my whole life and no one has ever invaded it.
I smiled to myself thinking about being there after a couple of months.

I snapped out of my trance and started walking to the door after spraying perfume and putting on deodorant, just trying to have good hygene;).
Just as I opened the door I remembered to tell my unnie that I was leaving. So I walked to the kitchen and found her eating breakfast.

"Jisoo unnie, I'm going out today okay" I told her.
"Okay Lisa but remember don't stay out to late and keep your phone handy so I can check on you ok." She said and I nodded and waved at her.

"Oh, and unnie I'm taking the car!" I said before running out so that she didn't have the chance to disagree.

I grabbed the keys and went down to the parking garage of the building. I walked over to the beautiful silver porche that my members family's including mine bought for us.

I unlocked the car and got in while putting the key in the engine, turning the car on. I drove out of the garage and to got7's apartment complex. I parked the car and walked inside going to their apartment.

When I walked in the apartment I saw all got7 sitting on the couch ready as ever.

"Finally your here! Come on let's go!!" Jackson shouted and I laughed.