••

Catboy POV
------------------

"What is wrong with me?! I just yelled and shooed away the love of my life!"

"Catboy -"

"I'm a terrible person! I don't deserve this!"

"Catboy it's alright, - oh my -"

"Now she'll hate me for-"

"CATBOY! Owlette is in trouble!" Gekko points to somewhere and I look.

"!!!!!!" It was Romeo and Nightninja, he was driving the lab while the other rides on top of a cage; which had Owlette!!!

"Owlette!" Tears were watering in my eyes but I shake my head in anger. I rush down the building and run to the Catcar. My teammate was right behind me as I jump in, buckle up and start the engine up. "I'm coming Owlette!"

"Hit it!" Nodding, I drive away on a high speed and stayed focus. Anger, sadness and guilt was boiling in my blood. My grip to the wheel was very strong and searches for her. She is the love of my life so why wouldn't I go to her rescue. "CatEars!" I hear wheels of a large car that is ahead of us by 2-blocks. Increasing the speed, I knew it had to be Romeo's lab. We caught up to him, I turned on the speaker then lowered the hood. "Romeo! Nightninja! Let Owlette go!" The scientist looks in the mirror to see us while the ninja turns around to looks at us.

"No way Pj pussy cat! We need her for something!"

"Yeah, exactly!"

"Well you're not gonna get it! Fire fur balls!" My hand slammed on the button and fur balls launched out of the Catcar then at Nightninja.

"Ahhh!" He dodges and hangs on to the line that connected the cage to the lab.

"How about we fight fire with fire!" A cannon came out of Romeo's lab and it fired giant sticky splats. "Muhahahahahahaha!"

"Ahhhhh!" I started drifting and dodging the massive splats. Gekko was gripping his seat for dear life. "Guys! Romeo stop! You'll hurt them!"

"They'll be fine, it won't hurt them."

"But - Guys look out!" Owlette warns us of a sticky splat but it was too late. I wasn't focus so the splat covered the hood and I wasn't able to see. "No!" We drifted and slided around without control. I slam on the breaks was breathing hard, I look back at my friend, he was the same but had a firm tight grip on his seat. I unbuckle and walk to my teammate. "Gekko, are you ok?!" He just nods, I think he's in shock, so I unbuckle him and walk back to my seat. Pressing a button, the hood slides back but not all the way. It got stuck in place from the splat and the rest of the splat covered the rest of the opening. "Darn it! We need to get this sticky splat off the Catcar, STAT!"

"I got this Catboy! Super Gekko muscle!" Using his super strength, he punches it off the CatCar and the hood slides completely back.

"Good job Gekko, let's go!" I hop into my seat, buckle up and speeds off. He had buckled up and was in his seat too. "Don't worry Owlette! We're coming to save you!"