Home At Last

GUYS I'M SORRY MY FIRST IMAGINE IS A DIRTY ONE I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF :( IS IT WRONG TO SAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT? WELL ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

“Matt stop!!” you giggled as Matt licked cupcake mixture off your face

“I’m just cleaning up my mess baby,” he smirked

Matt had been your boyfriend for about 8months now and you guys were hopelessly in love with each other, you hated not being with each other and if you were apart, you would always be texting and calling each other. Matt had been away for a month and that whole month you had felt sad and alone, you cried a lot at night and Matt knew you were upset so he’d always be calling you or making vines and telling his fans to tweet you “MATT WILL BE HOME SOON, HE LOVES YOU Y/N” and it made your heart flutter. And now you had him back.

“Matthew I missed you so much, I really did,” you said looking sad

He lifted your chin up with two of his fingers, gazed into your eyes for a few seconds and then moved his lips towards yours and smirked. You kissed for what felt like forever but even then you never wanted to stop.

“I missed those lips,” he smiled leaning in for another kiss

But this time the kiss was heated and passionate, he pushed you against the kitchen wall and you could tell where this was all leading and you were glad it was because you had been craving him the whole time he was gone. He picked you up and you had your legs wrapped around his waist, you continued to kiss as he carried you to his bedroom. He laid you down on his bed and began to kiss your neck, he slowly ran his hand up your shirt and grabbed your breast before pulling off your shirt and pants. He admired your body for a few seconds before he said “mine” and ran his hands all through your inner thighs and then grabbed your pussy, he played with it through your underwear and kissed you as you heavily breathed, you could feel yourself getting so wet and Matt knew you were and smiled as you unintentionally jerked your hips forward.

“Aww my baby has a wet pussy,” he said as he slipped his hand in your underwear and began to finger your pussy

This was driving you crazy, him just fingering you and looking at your body with want. You grabbed his other hand and placed it on your boob suggesting that you wanted it to be played with he winked at you and rubbed your boob as he continued to finger you. You looked at his pants and you could see his large erection.

“Baby fuck me,”

“I thought you’d never ask,”

You slipped off your bra and panties as he watched you, you then went over to him and pulled his shirt over his head and then kissed him, you kissed all down his body and then when you got to his pants you took of his belt and pulled down his pants, you got on your knees and gazed at his erection. You played with it through his boxers, teasing him like he did to you, you did this for a while before looking up.

“Baby please,” he whimpered and looked at you begging for you to do something

You pulled off his boxers and got even wetter at the sight of his cock, he had precum all over it and you rubbed yourself as you grabbed his cock and licked the tip of it causing him to let out a quiet “fuck” you licked all his precum and then you sucked on his hard on and began to deep throat, Matt was moaning loudly and it was turning you on so much, his moans were always so sexy.

“Oh god Y/N you’re so good at this, I’m about to cum”

“Not yet Matthew, you can’t yet”

“Oh god slow down then or I’m going to explode all in your mouth”

You got off your knees and on to the bed, you laid back as he turned around, you began to touch your body softly. Matt came over to the bed and got on top of you.

“May I?” he asked

“Please do,”

He slid into you, thrusting in and out making you wetter and wetter every time, he grabbed the head of the bed and his thrusts became stronger, you grabbed his back and you were both panting and moaning.

“Oh Matt fuck, fuck your cock is so hard go harder”

And with that he thrust even harder and deeper into you.

“Like that baby, you like that huh?”

“Yes Matt, oh god, yes”

He grinded back and forth on you, your eyes rolled back and you arched your back moaning loudly

“Matt I’m going to cum”

“Me too baby I’m so close”

He thrust in and out and you both moaned each other’s names and you felt him cum all in you. You both heavily breathed as he laid on top off you, still inside you.

“Oh god I’m glad to have you back Matt,” you say

“I’m glad to be back Y/N, I thought about doing that the whole time I was gone”

OK SORRY AGAIN IF YOU READ THAT. ANYWAYS I'M HOPING TO BE WRITING MORE! AND I'LL TRY AND KEEP IT CLEAN HAHA LOVE YOU GUYS xxx Also I'll be writing about other people and not just Matt so if you want me to write about somone just tell me, you can even give me a concept and I'll write whatever! :) love you guys again xx