This is what i choose [dramione]

[A/N hi guys hope you like this story. This story isn't one if those story's when Draco becomes good. it is set in Draco and hermione's 6 year at Hogwarts. sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes. hope you enjoy]

Hermione's POV

I was in the library like I was every night. Lately is sort of felt like someone was watching me from a far. I didn't have the guts to turn around and see who was watching me because if they knew what book I was reading, I would be the schools biggest lair. Since I'm friends with Harry potter the boy who lived. The thing is I am in love with the Dark Arts. I go to the library every night to read about the dark arts in the restricted section. I Finally decided to put my book back and see who was watching me. I turned around to see who was watching me when the only person I saw was Malfoy. Wait... what... why was Malfoy watching me? How long had he been watching? Dear God I hope he wasn't watching me because if he was and saw what book I was reading I'm in so much trouble. He got up and started walking my way I quickly turned around. "Granger, what were you just reading?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"None of your business." I snapped

"Really because I thought you were just reading a Dark Arts book Granger."

"Why do you care?"

"Because every day for the past two months you have been reading books about the dark arts."

"Have you been stalking me?"

"Maybe?"

"Well can you please stop."

"But I don't want to."

"Well I want you to stop."

"Fine, but just tell me why you have been reading dark art books?"

"Because it is interesting, but please don't tell anyone."

"Why?"

"Because if Potter found out I'd be as good as died."

"Granger did you just call potter, potter?"

"Yeah, I did, got a problem with that?"

"No, it's just I thought you guys were friends."

"To him we are, but to be honest I hate his freaking guts."

"Really granger."

"Yeah really. I have to go now, bye Malfoy."

"Bye granger."

I turned to start walking out but Malfoy grabs my arm.

"What." I said annoyed

"Meet me at the ROR at 11."

[A/N sorry it was so short but I have massive writers block I hope you liked it. I'm going to start to write the next chapter as soon as I can]

[A/N plz vote and comment thank you]

Hermione's POV

I was walking around the corner to the ROR when I started thinking, what if this a trick? what if Malfoy doesn't show up?

I started walking back to the gryffindor tower when I heard someone say Granger. I looked back and I couldn't see anyone. I kept walking, then I heard someone say my name again. then I felt someone grab my arm. I let out a little scream then I resized it was Malfoy.

"Oh my god. You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry Granger, but do you realise that the ROR is that way?"

"Yes I know that, idiot."

"Then why are you walking this way?"

"I thought... don't worry."