Chapter One

New years eve. Its really exiting, right?

We are at my cousins house. there are about, 25 people here, its really crazy.
And about half of them are kids!

"come on Lyia!!" shouts my older cousin, Riley. She is twelve years old, has long reddish hair, and lots of freckles.

"coming, coming." I say tired

Niall Horan just performed on the New Years Eve Rocking Countdown. I was flipping out in front of everybody. Same
happened when Panic! At The Disco performed "I Write Sins not Tragedies"

"ok so this is the game plan girls" Riley starts

There are four of us sitting on my other cousin Vivian's bed

Viv is eight years old, and she has braces and long brown hair.

On the right of me is Joselyn, Vivs sister.

She is older than Viv, at the age of 10. She also has long brow hair, but not as long as Viv's.

"ok so we have 5 hours till midnight. what should we do?

"have a party!!!" Viv shouts

"what type of party?"I ask

"It could be a talent show!"

"perfect!" "now when should it be?"

" how about in an hour so we have time to plan and set up?" I chime in.

"ok sounds good."

And so we started. We went downstairs and told the older kids about it. we didn't tell the adults, just the teens. There are a lot of teens, and they all agree to come. Then we go downstairs and ask the kids if they want to be in it, and they all say yes. So we set up the stage, backstage, and the audience area. Then it starts. Everyone goes up, and performs.
I go up and perform "Little do you Know"By Alex and Sierra.

Once its all done I click on my phone. The time reads 11:55.

"Guys come on!!!" "Its 11:55!!"

By the time we get up the stairs its thirty seconds to midnight!

"5!4!3!2!1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Everyone is cheering and screaming.

The rest of the night is a blur, since I'm so sleepy.

Thanks so much for reading! Don't worry, Max and Harvey come in the next day. Well, it kind of in the next day in the story. hehehe.
ok bye ily guys💓💓