Secret

Mmmmm good morning gray same as juvia kiss the gray sama doll "what a nice and sunny morning juvia can't wait to see the guild" as juvia got up and had a shower also got dressed in her blue dress (the dress in the picture)

She examined her self in the mirror "OW NO I can't go out like this people will hate her!!" juvia had a tint of blue in her skin and scales on her arms and legs and two on the top of her head also her eyes where a full light blue colour "juvia for...

"OW NO I can't go out like this people will hate her!!" juvia had a tint of blue in her skin and scales on her arms and legs and two on the top of her head also her eyes where a full light blue colour "juvia for got to transform back juvia need to remember next time" as she walked out fairytail hills and into fairytail "juvia can't tell eny body about her power" she say quite deep in thought until a serten love ravel comes juvias way "hay juvia!!""ow hi love ravel what are you doing to day" "juvia stop calling me that. any way master told us all that there are no jobs so we can stay at the guild yay!!" Lucy says happy "that is really good juvia can have more time with gray sama" that's good ok by juvia I'm going to natsu and happy by!!" Lucy says walking of. then juvia walks up to her gray same.......

Hi hope u like it. It is my first story so I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes sorry
Please comment on it please:)