To The Girl I Love

I hate you. I hate the way your curly brown hair goes down Over your shoulder. I hate the way that the Tips are a golden color, and shine in the sun. I hate the way that your eyes are always that deep honey color with a touch of brown. A Hazel color, that can never be copied. I Hate the way your smile is slightly crooked. I hate the way You walk. I hate the way you smell. Clean, and pretty. I hate the way you hug me. I hate the way you joke around. I hate every single thing about you. And do you want to know why? I hate you because I love you. I love every single thing about you. And the only thing I actually hate about you is the fact that I love you. And the fact that you'll never love me back. So I'll just sit back, watching from afar. Because "If I cant love you as a lover, I will Love you as a friend."

Wow. I wrote this over a year ago. It's so weird to read it and think about this girl. Im still friends with her but I've moved on a fair bit and I am no longer depentant on her affections to make me feel happy. I moved on after dealing with her slings of boyfriends and how she didnt care about them. I also found out that she dates chicks too. So I couldve had a slim chance with her. And that fills me with regret. But I'm a different person now. I think Ill publish this. Not for you. But for me. As a note of how feelings can change over time.