Life..

Before Y/N was 14 she was a kind, well behaved young girl and her parents were so proud..they trusted Y/N will all their heart and knew she was a good influence on her younger sister Paisley.

What Y/N's parents didn't know what that she was bullied...verbally and physically. Y/N couldn't cope with it all..she had self harmed...a lot. She never wore short sleeved tops, and only wore jeans on her bottom half. She became so distant with everyone, her parents began to worry and one day Y/N was so emotionally frustrated she lashed out on her parents. Ever since that day..her parents know she's not the perfect daughter...and they don't accept her for who she is.

Y/N has no one to talk to...she has no help from anyone in school or out of school. She's tried to kill herself..but she just can't become brave enough to actually do it, she wants to live a normal life, she wants to have somebody there for her. People saw her as a carefree person. Little did they know that behind all the fake smiles and forced laughs, there was someone who needed attention.

People hurt Y/N and no one took any notice of her drained looking face and posture...so she figured that no one would notice if she just...

disappeared.

A/N this is the first part so it's probably rubbish..anyway..oh well😂