Prologue

Prologue

Avaris' P.O.V.

I woke up to a phone call from Stanford. I never get calls unless Angel beat the shit out of someone, So I picked up the phone.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello Miss.Ashford; it seems Angel stopped attending class this month, and we were wondering if she was sick or left for family." The warden replied. I sat in shock for a minute.

"You must have the wrong Angel." Doubt in my voice. My sister would never skip out on a week let alone a month. Not after the struggle she went thru to get in.

"No, I am speaking of Angel Ashford. So if you could give us a call back and let us know where she is that would be great." She hung up, and I instantly went to call Angel.

*An hour later*

I called her over 40 times and no answer. So I decided to get up, walking to Alex's room I pushed open the door to see her spread out on the bed asleep. Walking up to the bed I picked up a pillow and hit her upside the head with all my force causing her to groan.

"The fuck was that for?" She rolled over, squinting her eyes.

"I got a call from Stanford today and they told me Angel has been gone for a month." Alex stared at me with such disbelief.

"What is this? April fools? Im tired leave me alone." Alex rolled back around hiding with a pillow. I snatched her phone in hope that I can contact Angel from that phone. I scroll through her contacts and find Little Sis and try calling her. After about an hour of no pick up Alex snatches her phone.

"She is probably with someone, Have you called Mom?" I shake my head and call our mother.

"Hey mom, is Angel with you?" desperation in my voice that she is safe.

"No, she hasn't texted in a few weeks," I can hear music in the background. "I'm with Bobby on a case so I gotta let you go, love you." She hung up. I sigh in disbelief not wanting to say it but,

"Angel is missing" Alex looks at me.

"Stop trying to fuck with me. She is probably sleeping."

"No, Alex, She is gone. She hasn't even talked to mom in a few weeks and they talk all the time" I give Alex a serious look and she nods. Getting up she says.

"We are going on a hunt."

I will try to be uploading ever