The Beginning

" I love you" he said , "I won't do it again, I promise ".

My eye swollen from the fight we had last night but he said he loved me. Don't I suppose to stand behind my man regardless of his flaws?

Well I'm Robyn and I'm 18. I've been dating Dom or Dominc for about a year now and he has a little bit of a anger problem but I'm aways there no matter what. Every since he tore his ACL in football, he didn't recover from the way he should have and he takes all his anger out on me. Nobody really knows because I hide it so very well. I'm never mad at him though because I Understand him and I love him. So thats a great reason to stay.

>Argument From Last Night<
"Why would you tell me this now!?" Dom screamed.
"Because I wanted to be on the same page!" I screamed back.
"Is it mine?" He asked with a smirk
" I don't know ,Is it ?" I said while walking away.
He grabbed me by hair from the back and slammed me the floor. I'm shocked by it. That's the fist started coming, he made sure I wasn't pregnant. He kicked and stomped on me and picked me up, just so he can knock me down. I layed there for hours seemed and he left. That's when i called my Bestfriend, Karter.
   >End<

*Meets BoyBestfriend*
My name is Karter. I'm Robyn's Bestfriend we talk about everything. I Know everything about her. I've always liked her but she's always looked at me different. You know like that sparkle in her when she sees me. Y'all just don't know. I'll go to war for her and some.
One night she called me and i stayed on the phone with for hours and hours but she wasn't talking she was just breathing. I asked her several times do you want me to come over and get you she never said anything. I don't too much like this "boyfriend" she has. He don't like me because i took his spot on the field and I'm close with his girl. His ass couldn't recover because them drugs he on. Robyn should've gave me a chance I'll change her world.