Mystery Boy

Joy I bet your gonna make so many friends her sister smiles, Joy smiles back. The time she gets there first period already started and she had to wait in the office. Then suddenly a tall Boy walks in with his face bruised and cut up, Joy trys not to stare as he passes by. One of the students shows Joy around. She finishes up showing around and starts saying "hey you know you seem pretty cool you should come to my party it starts at 7:00 and you should wear a dress you would look cute in it". "Oh thank you" . The girl hands Joy a paper that has a address on it and starts to walk away. After school Joy waits for her Dad to pick her up and notices the boy from this morning is waiting too. Two guys come up to him asking questions that Joy cant really hear all she can hear is the words  money, now, fuck you I mean that's all she had to hear to know it was bad news. Joy wants to help him but she is afraid to get hit so she throws her binder at them and starts yelling "STOP!!!!". Everyone looks at Joy and the, the two guys turn back to him and say "is that your girlfriend or something oohh man you just got you and your little girl some hurting . The two men start to walk away as the other guy starts saying "Are you crazy you know what you just brought yourself into" he glares and starts to walk away as well. After dinner Joy begins to look through her dresses not knowing which one is the least ugliest her sister knocks and starts to walk in and sits on her bed saying "hey since your having a hard time with dresses ill give you one of mine" Joy turns around and sits next to her sister Hope and says "I really don't need to " Hope gets up and goes into her room as Joy is telling her to stop. Hope walks in with a pretty black dress with a white belt wrapped around going down to her knees. Joy puts on the dress and smiles and goes to hug Hope. Joy gets to the place and everyone is already so drunk they are running around half naked, the girl that invited me comes up to me laughing saying "you really came ? And your wearing a dress !?" She starts dying laughing as she starts yelling out loud "LOOK ITS THE MOST DUMBEST PERSON I KNOW !" everyone starts laughing then the girl starts making out with a random dude. Joy walks out closes the door and starts to walk to her tree already tears coming down her face. Joy finally gets there but notices a shadow from the side of the tree, Joy slowly walks to it then looks to see its the guy that got beat up. He turns to look at her and says "oh I didn't know you came here" she says back "I never seen you here before" he looks up in the tree "I only come here late at night" Joy climbs up the tree and sits on a branch and then begins to ask "so I never got your name, what is it?" He smiles a little "Kole, whats yours?" She replys "Joy".