Good day

I walk to the glass elevator. Put on my ear buds. I put on blurred lines. Then I start to dance like a dork that I am. I get out and Zayn why wearing light blue swim shorts a gray tank and a whit button down. He was standing there holding a rose. He said I loved the show. O u saw that. I I was listing to a song. Here this is for you. Thank you. I love it. We kiss then go eat. We r sitting down. We just got done eating. I sitting there drinking my tea. Zayn drinking coffee. We just talk for hours. No litter for 2 hours. Then we get up and go play min golf. After that we go get in the pool. Then I see meg I give her the look watch my stuff. She nods. I get on the side and tell Zayn to catch me if you can. I jump up and run off. He is right behind me i run up the stairs. But I did not tell him I was a runner. So we run around the whole ship. Then we end up it the room. (I'm calling it the room from now on). We did not rake care of the stuff from last nigh. I ask Zayn to go get us some water. While he is gone I grab his song book. I start to sang got to be you. As I fish the song Zayn walked in and said well u did not tell me you could sang. I said there is a lot u don't know about me. He laughed and said there is a lot u don't know about me. Well tell some thing and I'll tell u. Well I'm in a band. I jump up and say I knew it. One thing one way. One direction! He laughed. Now your turn. I play any instrument and I can saying. You can flute yes drums yes French Horne yes violin yes. I can play all kinds.