When

He caught my eye,at first sight he made me blind. His slick cut hair,the way his light skin blended well with the Tokyo city lights. I knew he was the one when I saw him move on the dance floor.
His body swifter with each beat,his feet stomped hard against the tiled wood floor.

Get a hold of yourself,Jayden.  You're here for one thing and one thing only. To. Find. Tyrone.

And I knew Abel was the piece to the whole puzzle.

It took courage for my body to get closer and closer to him. The way his body swayed,for some reason turned me on. I found myself moving to the music. My hips were swaying,My fingers snapped to the music,My heart was pumping like never before.

My feet led to him. What do you know? I find myself dancing next to him to the great breakdown that scattered across the room. You could feel the energy that everyone let out,they krunked with their chest,they grinded their hips until the couldn't sway no more.

"You've got the rhythm " he whispered into my ear" he placed his arms to my side and guided me. "You have to let yourself go and let them music carry,give yourself to me."

Pause

You're probably wondering how  I got myself into this position that im currently in. And oh my,is it an interesting circumstance.
My name is Jayden Quincey and I work for a very secret drug company.  You know who drug dealers are right?  Well we are the people the get the drugs from in the first place. We are shipped drugs from various locations but when we are receiving we have to be very careful and cautious. One wrong move and it's life in prison or worse...if the leader gets you..off with your head.

No,im not a drug dealer,nor am I one of the leaders. Im an assistant,just a plain ol' assistant to one of the leaders. I help keep the shipment in check. I make sure every person that has distributed the drugs has given us our money in full.

I personally feel as if this is why drug dealers are so aggy about when they need their money,but enough about me. Back to the point.

Abel is a drug dealer in the suburban areas of Tokyo,he's started in Ginza but now resides in Shibuya. Where I,myself,found him in a club called Womb

And it seemed as if he works for a rival against my boss.  So the big man sent me here to Abel's district to "stretch" him out. And receive information on his leader Tyrone.

Resume

"What? " I said in a muffled voice.

"You're not from here are you?" He said while continuing to guide me.

I shook my head. "No,America. Jersey. "I tried to keep information low as possible.  I must stay low-key and finish my job.

"Ok Jersey,when you're ready to know what you need to know then I'll be in the back. Follow the red lights."