~•~Rules~•~

Semi Literate-Literate. No one liners or any of this; "*i wake down hal* hi serius". I expect proper grammar, I understand it's not going to be perfect but you should be able to spell the characters names properly and know the basics. Otherwise you just seem like an unintelligent life form.

No God modding or overpowering. You are not invincible and you sure as hell aren't some sort of mutated human being.

Canon species only. No supernatural exceptions.

Real Face Claims. No anime, no one off of social media. Actual actors with the occasional models. Basically, if it hasn't got a gif then it's not permitted.

Take smut to PM. It's just easier that way, not everyone wants to see that, and we all know nooses going to be able to keep it in a different comment chain. And of course, make sure both parties have given the go ahead.

To continue the rule above, don't force relationships on anyone. These things take time. You also can't try and sabotage other relationships to suit you better, if someone's taken, move on. Besides, what's wrong with being single?

Try to include people (even if they're extremely annoying). And if you just so happen to be a third wheel try joining in with other RPers, don't come straight to me to complain if someone isn't giving you enough attention.

Bullying will not be tolerated. Sexist and/or racist comments have no place here. Disputes about characters will not break out, because it always escalates and someone winds up "hurt".

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I don't bite. Unless of course you break an important rule... :)