Chapter 5

Avaron watched, as her sister thought she was dead; and she quickly escaped through the forest hiding her chalkra and everything making sure she wasn't being followed. Avaron then made it to a temple where an old man approached her. "Oh my... you must be lost young lady... this temple is for those who have no home" said the old man, as Avaron looked at him and bowed her head. "I'm here to help" said Avaron, as the old man smiled at her. "You are a kind young lady... please do then" said the old man, as Avaron actually smiled and nodded.

Later that night Avaron walked through the forest and started making a hole in the ground, she then placed the sword in it. "I will no longer be a slave to anyone... from here on out... I'm my own person" said Avaron and she buried her sword. Avaron then pulled out some black hair dye and poured it over head. "You’re really leaving" said a voice, as Avaron turned her head to see Itachi. "Do I know you?" asked Avaron, as Itachi closed his eyes "Avaron... I'm glad you could finally find your own life to look out for... but be careful... once Pein finds you he won't think twice about killing you" said Itachi, as Avaron then kissed Itachi's soft lips. "You’re the only person who actually cared for me Itachi... and for once I'll listen to those words" said Avaron, as she walked away from Itachi.

Avaron then showed up at the temple and started helping all the people who have lost someone or their homes. Then a little girl walked up to Avaron "Onii-chan I'm hungry" said the little girl, as Avaron smiled and lifted her up. "Then let’s go get something to eat" said Avaron, as the little girl smiled. Then a week after spending time in the temple Avaron felt it necessary to finally move on, and then the same little girl watched her. "Onii-chan can I go with you?" asked the little girl "If you think you can keep up, then I won't stop you" said Avaron, as the little girl smiled and followed her. "I'm Kiki" she said, as Avaron looked at her with the corner of her eyes. "I see... then let’s go" said Avaron, as Kiki looked at her. "Where are we going Onii-chan?" asked Kiki "To a place where I can be myself with no one forcing me to do things" said Avaron. "Where's that?" asked Kiki "I don’t know, that's why we're searching for it" said Avaron, as Kiki smiled and followed Avaron.

The End