One-shot

Genre - fantasy/action

Warning mentions this story contains attempted suicide and mentions of cutting. Also contains spoilers for Bungou Stray Dogs.

Kunikida looked up, staring at the illuminated sign above him, the only thing giving light to the small dark allyway. Overall this place didn't seem to inviting especially knowing who was sitting inside.

He pushed open the door walking inside and sure enough the miniature red haired hat rack was there although she lay dormant at the bar.
"Chuuya!" Kunikida shouted in her ear waking her up from her drunk unconsciousness.
"Ehhhh?! Kunikida? What the hell are you doing here?"
"The Armed Detective Agency have requested your assistance." He spoke as if it pained him to say it.
"Assistance? The Armed Detective Agency needs help from the Port Mafia? Why would we help you?" Chuuya was genuinely surprised by what Kunikida had just said
"No not the Port Mafia just you."
"Why me? What do you want?
"Dazai had gone missing." Chuuya cursed under her breath
"That stupid bandage wasting device. What has he got himself into this time?"
"We have had multiple search parties looking for him but we can not find any traces if him and we fear the worst has happened." Chuuya cursed again she knew exactly what Kunikida had meant. Suicide.

---

Chuuya sat in the Armed Detective Agency in front of her sat Atsushi. The were tiger just sitting there defenceless how the Port Mafia would kill to have him. Damm you Dazai I'm gonna loose my job for this. Chuuya thought she could easily knock Atsushi out and leave the Armed Detective Agency before anyone could stop her but they needed her help she was the only one left that might be able to find Dazai.

"Chuuya I know you would rather not help us but we need your help, please for Dazai?"
Atsushi spoke calmly although Chuuya could tell that he was anything but calm.
"Yeah whatever what do you want me to do?"
"We need you to tell us any places that Dazai may have gone to. Are there any places you two went to together?"
Chuuya laughed "You make it sound like we were dating!" Atsushi blushed clearly realising that they way he had worded did make it seem like Dazai and Chuuya were dating.
"I'm sorry but can you please tell me any places we are rather busy at the moment." Chuuya nodded and listed a few places although Atsushi said that they had all been checked.

---

"Give us everything thing you have shorty" shouted some two men dressed in black both holding guns.
"Go away I'm not in the mood" Chuuya replied stubbornly and of course they didn't in fact they did the exact opposite they fired.

Chuuya ran up the wall next to her activating her gift, 'For the Tainted Sorrow', allowing her to manipulate gravity and stand  there. The men were confused but continued firing at her.

Chuuya dropped back to the ground kicking the gun out of the closest man's hand who then preceded to try and punch her. Chuuya punched the man's hand using her gift to send him flying backwards into the other man making his gun fall to the ground.

She ran at the remaining man tuning along the wall to gain height as she reached the man she jumped kicked him in the head rendering him unconscious. Chuuya picked up the discarded gun and shot both men leaving them dead.

Chuuya continued to walk her mind flooded with thoughts of her ex-partner. Dazai why? Why did you have to leave? Oh great now I sound like a love sick puppy. Why do I care that he's gone he betrayed me, left me. Her thoughts were stopped by what she saw. A body covered in blood laying on the rocks at the bottom of the cliff, water lapping at their sides.

Chuuya ran to the edge of the cliff jumping off using her gift to get down safely. Although it was only dark she could see the man laying there, bandages covering his arms and neck that had become so loose you could clearly see the cuts underneath. His clothes were ripped and his skin cut, Chuuya assumed it was the rocks that had caused this.

The man was breathing but his breaths were short and not as often as they should be. Chuuya pulled away bandages making sure he could breath.

"Chu?" The man said as he gained consciousness.
"Dazai!" Chuuya practically screamed in delight but slapped him in the face "what the hell did you think you were doing!"
"I'm so glad your here Chu Chu~" Chuuya was about to object to the nickname but dazai cut her off with a kiss which Chuuya quickly melted into.
"I missed you."