Chapter #1

Okay so Chuuya in this is back to being a dude mainly cause I feel so weird writing him as a girl (I only made him a girl because the judge doesnt really like homosexuality). Also the comp this is for has been  cancelled. This is not a continuation of the one shot it is a redo

Kunikida looked up at the illuminated sign above him, the only thing lighting up the small street. He had heard before from Dazai that he used to go here but Kunikida only hoped that the man he seeked was inside.

He let out a loud sigh and pushed open the door to be greeted by the smell of alcohol and the sound of men talking loudly and drunkly (A.N. Idc if its not a proper word). Kunikida let of another sigh and looked around to see if the man he wanted was there.

As soon as Kunikida entered he could see the small orange haired man he seeked asleep at the bar with his hat sitting beside him.

"Chuuya!" Kunikida half shouted into the unconscious drunk hat rack's ear.

Chuuya's P.O.V.

"Ehhh?!" I wake up hearing someone screaming my name into my ear. Lifting my face from the bar I grab my hat placing it on my head I look to see who woke me up.
"Who the fuck are you? Kunikida or something right? What do you want" I see a person from the Agency I believe standing over me with an inpatient look on his face.
"Yes you are correct my name is kunikida. And we need your help."
I look at him with a genuine look of confusion then grab my glass which has been filled again and begin to drink.
"Why would the agency want the Port Mafia's help."
"We don't" I gave him another confused look. "We need your help."
"What?! Why the fuck would I help you!"
"Dazai.... " I look up at the mention of my ex-partner
"What happened?" I try not to let my face show my concern.
"He's been missing for two days now. We fear he might have finally got his wish."
Shit! That stupid bandage wasting device what have you got yourself into now.

Authors note

So uh I'm making a book out of this oneshot but it might not actually follow all of the oneshot.

Don't worry it will turn out happy in the end cause I ain't writing a thing where dazai dies there are to many of them. ( I might also start a happy soukoku fic)

NyaaNyaa
-Renny