Chapter 22 (last chapter)

*1 year later*

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been a year since I moved all the way to Baltimore to be with Alex. Things have been great. Sure we've had our little fights, but at the end of the day, we forgive each other. It's been a little hard with his touring schedule but  our relationship is still as strong as ever.

A few months after I move here I started a band with a couple girls I had met. We were known as On the Edge of Love. I was the lead singer, my friend Lily was drums, Erika was bass and Sam was lead guitar. I hadn't really planned to start a band. Alex was very supportive though. We had just gotten off a tour with PTV and New Year's Day.

Seeing Vic and the guys was great since we don't really see each other much. Mike and Tony both have girlfriends and are in serious relationships.

Today Alex and his band had a show in Baltimore. He had also been on tour and this was the last show of the tour. A good place to end the tour since Baltimore is the place where their band started. Alex practically begged me to sing Remembering Sunday with him tonight. It's honestly one of my favorite songs.

Right now I was getting ready for the show. I put on a tie dye tank top and some black skinny jeans. I styled my hair and put on some light make up.

"Hey babe, you ready?" Alex asks coming into the room.

"Yeah," I say as I finish putting mascara on.

"I love you so much (y/n)," Alex says, pulling me close and kissing me softly.

"I love you to Lex," I smile into the kiss

I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Alex P.O.V

God I'm so nervous! (Y/N) is singing Remembering Sunday with me. I'm planning to ask her to marry me. I think it's the right decision I love her so much.

"You ready for this bro?" Jack asks.

"Yeah I think so," I say wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"Don't worry Alex, she'll say yes. If not you can marry me, okay?" Jack says patting me on the shoulder.

"Don't worry Alex she'll say yes and you won't have to marry Jack," Rian laughs.

"It's time guys," our manager calls. Well that's our cue.

"What's up Baltimore!? You motherfuckers ready to rock!?" I yell into the mic.

The crowd cheers loudly.

"Let's kick this show off with Something's Gotta Give!"

-time skip towards end of show-

"Okay,before we go I'd like to welcome my beautiful girlfriend (y/n), also known as the lead singer of On the Edge of Love!"

(Y/N) P.O.V

That was my cue to walk onto stage. The crowd screamed and cheered as I stood next to Alex. He switched his guitar for an acoustic one. I grabbed a mic from a stand and walked back over to Alex.

"So we're gonna sing Remembering Sunday," Alex says into his mic.

I start to sing my part and Alex plays the guitar. We switch on and off and sing some parts together. Alex slowly stops strumming.

"It's driving me crazy it seems, I'm gonna ask her to marry me..." Alex sings pulling a small box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee.

Oh my god!! Is this really happening?!! Tears of joys are steadily sliding down my face.

"Yes, I'll marry you Alex!" I exclaim.

He gets up and puts the diamond ring on my finger and then picks me up spinning me around.

"I love you so much (y/n)," he smiles resting his forehead on mine. There are even a couple tears sliding down his cheeks as well.

"I love you too Lex," I say kissing him passionately.

The crowd is cheering like crazy but all that matter is that I'm hear with Alex, the love of my life. I never thought I'd be engaged to Alex Gaskarth. The lead singer who I fell for. I'm the fan he fell for. We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for reaching to grab a cd at the same time.

A/N: well this is the last chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it! I know it was so fun to write and I honestly think it's one of the best things I've written. Thank you for all the support! I hope continue writing more imagines soon. I love all of you and hope that you had a great time reading this as I had a blast writing this!❤️