Surprise

It's been a few days since me and Aaron got together. Everyone now bowed their heads to me. All I heard was Luna this Luna that. Even the ones who bullied me were bowing their heads. I'm not use to it and I don't think I ever will.

"You going to tell your parents today Destiny?" I look at Asher my head reaching up to the sky. He could tell I'm nervous. His hand reached my shoulder but quickly took it off again when Aaron growled. Asher, Alex and me are quite close friends, their even close with Nat, Ren, Maximus and Rafe.

I guess you figured out already that Aaron, his beta and third in command are fine again just Aaron doesn't like them two touching me that much. Over protective or what?

We're waiting outside Aaron's house for Toby and Ashley. Yes, I did give them directions. They should be here any- "oof" with two heavy figures on top of me we all fell to the ground.

"Wow, are you really that happy to see me?" I laugh getting up from the ground. Everyone laughed at us making me pout. Aaron wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Toby and Ashley just looked at us before realising our scent.

"No way! Your mated!" Toby screamed out making everyone's ears hurt. Why did I ever like my close friend? Now that I think about it I just see him as a close friend. I think Toby smelt that my scent was different.

"Half mated" Aaron stated looking at me with those lovely sea, blue eyes. Ashley elbowed him in the stomach making him groan. He looked at Nat, Ren, Asher, Alex, Rafe and Maximus realising he didn't know them or their names.

"Their Alex and Asher, Aaron's beta and third in command. Nat and Ren my childhood best friends. Maximus my younger brother and um..." I had to think what to say about Rafe. Should I say he's a friend or Aaron's use to be rival? "He's Rafe, my friend and Aaron's use to be rival" I didn't really need to tell everyone Ashley and Toby's names because they already knew.

We all started walking to my place even tho it's only a few steps to my door. Walking in I hear a males voice and a females voice. They both sounded familiar.
"Mum?"
"Oh honey! Come into the kitchen I got a surprise" she sounds happy. It's been ages since I heard mum's voice sound really cheerful. I look at Maximus, letting go of Aaron and holding Maximus arm slowly walking to the room our mum said to go.

Our eyes widen at the sight. We couldn't believe what we were seeing

"Dad?" we both said together. They both smiled at us with each other in their arms. "Honey, me and your dad have got back together!"
"Surprise" dad smiled holding out his arms to both of us. In a dash we ran to mum and dad hugging them. this was like a dream come true for both of us. We didn't have to move back and forth. None of us wanted to know what happened with them all we cared about was them two being together again. I guess the bond is that powerful.

"Destiny?..." mum and dad sniffed the air. Ah crap I been avoiding this with mum by telling her over the phone I'm staying round Nat's and Ren's house. That's a lie, I been staying over with Aaron. We told his mum and dad the truth. His mum wasn't impressed, his dad on the other hand was happy we got together in the end. All in all they were both happy.

I pulled away from them going closer to Aaron. "Mum, dad, I got a surprise for you" they both looked confused at first slowly coming to realise what I'm going to say. "Aaron is my mate" I waited, there's silents. I didn't know what I was waiting for but I'm just waiting for something.

"Our little girl has grown up!"
"Welcome to the family"

With all smiles going around everyone hugged one another. I would say both me, Maximus, dad and mum got surprises today. I got to say this is the best day of my life, and to think this all started with Aaron being my childhood best friend, from breaking friendship, breaking promises to meeting again to past promises becoming reality.

I'm glad all these memories happened, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Thank you moon goddess for everything"