Chapter 1

"Get up!" Neon screamed as she hit her friend with a pillow repeatedly

"Ok okay ! I'm up" Artemis groaned as she sat up in bed. Neon was smiling and Artemis was very suspicious, Neon smiling was like Lord Voldemort smiling. It just pretty much never happens.

"What is up. Why are you smiling?" Artemis asked.

"You know the rumours are true. Apparently seven new Boys are joining our year" Neon explained.

"Are they -" Artemis began but Neon interrupted her.

"Yes they are really hot" Neon said the smile on her face kept growing by the second.

"How did you -" Artemis exclaimed

"Anyways do you want to here something even more interesting. They call themselves the Bangtan boys" Neon said and Artemis laughed.

"What kind of name is that" she laughed

"I don't know but I can't be bothered with it all. Everyone will be fangirling over them" Neon said rolling her eyes.

"Apart from us though because it is pointless there is no way a hot guy would like us , and no one on this world would ever call themselves that. " Neon laughed.

"Wait are you dressed for school already? What time is it?" Artemis asked yawning.

"8:10 we really need to get going" Neon said and Artemis sighed.

"I'll go get ready you can make breakfast" Artemis said and Neon stuck her tongue out before leaving.

Artemis and Neon lived together because Neon's family moved away but Neon did not want to go so Artemis' mum agreed that Neon could live with them.

Artemis' dad walked out on them when she was a baby and her Mum worked as a journalist so sometimes her mum would be away for days or weeks, because her mum went to different countries to write. . . so in other words her mother was a workaholic.

Artemis quickly got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a T shirt that said 'normal people scare me'. Artemis brushed her brown hair that fell to her hips, she then applied a thin layer of mascara to her pale blue eyes.

Putting on her black leather jacket and converse she headed downstairs.

"We have no time for breakfast! cause you were taking as long for someone to do the toilet that has the bloody runs! We need to leave now!" Neon said dragging Artemis out of the door.

The girls walked to school in silence because it was the first day back after summer and it was quite depressing.

Neon was wearing dark denim jeans and a green hoodie with green converse. She had pale blue eyes and short light brown hair. Well Neon had weird hair it seemed to change colours depending on the season. Sometimes it looked blonde and others it looked a little ginger.

As the girls approached the building Artemis let out a sigh. "Double Maths first thing on a Monday morning. How great!" She said sarcastically.

"Dam I forgot about that!" Neon said annoyed.

As soon as the girls walked into school the first bell rang and they made there way too maths.

The girls were a few minutes late for maths and they quickly slid into the classroom trying not to be caught.

Everyone in the class seemed to be talking about the new boys and Neon rolled her eyes at her best friend. One of them were in there class but Artemis and Neon could care less they never even looked behind. School gossip was not something they cared about.