Surviving The Martins

Okay, so please give this story a try? To tell you the truth, I don't rush my stories, so it may take a chapter or two to get to the part. This story doesn't exactly have a plot, it's more like a tv show, like Hannah Montanna or Lost or Heroes or something like that, okay? And if youre an eager beaver and want to skip this chapter, go ahead, but you will miss out a lot of things on this chapter... okay? is it clear that this story isn't skipping things and moves at a 1-2-3 pace?

Characters:

Alexandra White-17-Junior

Aaron Martin-22-College graduate

Cole Martin -19-Senior

Sam Joanne-18-Senior

Chase Martin-18-Junior

Decklan Martin-17-Junior

Roman Joanne -17-Junior ( the Joanne's are the Martin's cousins)

Charlie Joanne-16- Sophomore

Nikki Joanne -14- Sophomore (He's really smart)

Andrea Martin- 45- mother

Lew Martin- 47-father

--------------------------------------

My father, Carlos White was sold houses. My mother, Katherine White, was the cook at her father's restaurant, 'Clarkson's Cook'. I, Alexandra White, have no job, no money, and no friends. That's why my dad made me begin a job at Maya's Café. Yeah, I lived in a small town in Wisconsin, the home of cheese. I hate cheese, and I hate Wisconsin, but to tell you the truth, I never thought I'd want to love it.

I never thought I'd want to stay here, and it's all because of me I can't.

It was just two weeks ago I moved out of Wisconsin, and three weeks ago the worst day of my short, happy, life had happened.

-_-Flashback-_-

It was a breezy, spring day when I had finally found a 'HELP WANTED' sign. I entered the small café, also known as Maya's Café, smelling a whiff of fresh, warm, pancakes and maple syrup. "Hello ma'am," a young woman in her 20's asked. "What may I help you with this morning?"

"Umm... I'd like an application please, if that isn't any trouble because I saw the help sign and I'd like to apply please." I answered a little too quickly.

She smiled. "Someone seem anxious to get one of the last jobs in town, eh?" I nodded eagerly as she walked over to the counter and grabbed about five papers. "Here you go honey, You can sign it over there at the bar if you want to." I took the papers, sat down, and filled out the papers.

After I filled out about 100 questions, I was done. I got up and out of the chair, and handed in my hopefully-well-written paper to the waitress.

"Okay. So, you'll get the information about the job later. Lucky for you, the manager is stopping by this afternoon to pick up some paperwork and you'll be lucky if she'll take your application and read it tonight. So, I'm guessing by 6:00 p.m. tonight to 10:30 a.m. tomorrow she'll call. Okay? And by the way, I'm Jeannette I'm guessing the manager will accept you so I bet you'll need my name." Jezebel held out her hand and I shook it.

I began to introduce myself. "Nice to meet you Jezebel. I'm Alexandra White."

"You're that real estate agent's daughter, right? The one everybody goes to sell and buy houses? Martin White?"

"Carlos White, may I correct. And yes, my father is Carlos White."

Jezebel nodded. "Well, I guess I'll see you around. Anyways, I may call you in case our manager is too busy, alright?" "Yes." I said sort of rudely as I rushed out of there.