#8:Like

After what Namjoon did to the poster, it was immediately replaced by a new one, so Namjoon was safe, but he isn't safe from Seokjin's nags at him, causing an afflicting strain in Namjoon's ears.

Auntie Min went to work, but she made Yoongi and the others, along with Jungkook and Taehyung, eat in a restaurant, then just left them there, and went to her work.

She left some money on Yoongi, so they don't have to worry on the bill.

At the moment, the eight of them were eating, and of course, enjoying their food.

Taehyung felt a little more closeness on Yoongi after the contest, and every one of them got along very well, except for Hyegi and Hoseok.

Namjoon nearly broke a plate, but good thing that Seokjin caught the plate just on time before it crashed on the floor.

"You know what? You should go to the voodoo expert or something, maybe your hands are cursed."Seokjin smiled reassuringly at Namjoon, and placed the plate on the table.

"You should come with me. Maybe you're a curse itself."Namjoon threw the same smile back at Seokjin, and the smile melted on Seokjin's face, he just rolled his eyes, and stuffed some kimchi in his mouth.

Namjoon mimicked what Seokjin was doing mockingly.

"Are you guys dating?"

Hoseok asked, referring to Namjoon and Seokjin.

Namjoon and Seokjin choked on their food.

Seokjin coughed, and whezzing sounds were heard, which really seems dangerous because Seokjin sounded like a dying lizard at the moment.

"Water..."

Seokjin croaked in between coughs, as Jungkook handed him a pitcher. Seokjin poured the water to his glass, and drank on it like he haven't drank anything for decades. Namjoon was hitting his chest, while coughing vigourously.

The both of them weren't able to answer Hoseok's simple, but awkward question, so Yoongi was the one who answered it for them.

"Yeah, they are."

Yoongi said sternly in a blank face, then slurped on noodles.

Hyegi nodded in agreement,

"Yeah. Namjin is cannon..."

“Boom.”

Yoongi said.

“Woosh.”

Hyegi added, wriggling her fingers, illustrating what happens to something when something was hit by a cannon, using her fingers.

Both Hyegi and Yoongi grinned, and then fist-bumped.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at the two.

"There she goes with combining names.."Taehyung groaned, and Jungkook just laughed, "Yeah. There she goes again."

"Oh shut up, TaeKook..."Hyegi rolled her eyes at Taehyung and Jungkook, and then looked at Namjoon and Seokjin,

"But you guys look good together, though. Fighting over little things, Actually likes each other in disguise of hating each other, gay shit like that, you know? It's cute."Hyegi commented.

Seokjin made a disgusted face, and also Namjoon too.

"Oh.. So... They're not dating?"

Hoseok asked.

Hyegi gave Hoseok a look,

"Ah, no! They're actually married."

She said sarcastically.