Prologue

Highschool will soon end. 1 week left and I will be myself again. The jolly , crazy and outgoing girl , not the quiet and loner one here at our school.

oh my god! he's damn hot!"

"I wanna marry him Now!"

"Me too!"

These were some comments I heard screaming in the hallway. Are they that hyper to scream in the last week of school? who's HE? Who are they talking about? well, that's not my thing! I'm not a gossip girl. That is just a bitchy thing.

boys are their life! while me? myself is my life! I just have to live life to the fullest not sharing with others.

Obviously because I have no friends here inside the Campus. Even my siblings hate me.. also my parents. I'm a loner but not a geek . that's not me! I'm so low at math and everything.

I'm just a lonely person who's satisfied to herself.

Walking to the hallway, I can hear screams and comments about the new visitors here. visitors again! Probably, I hate having visitors here.

    Because there was one time we had a foreign visitors who observed us while attending class. We're in the middle of discussion until one visitor said, "Is that girl really a student? she looked like a street kid who lost her way home." and pointed at me. And that's the ending of my nightmare that they ended laughing at me. Ugh!

As soon as possible, I arrived at our classroom emptied.

Probably cause they've been screaming there about our visitors. Wait! I forgot to tell you, this is an all girls school.

I sat on my seat and read one of my old books. Yeah, boring. I plugged in my earphones and played random music. Our classroom really looked old with its old odor and old paintings being wash off.

"Hey! why are you staying here? we're having a program in the hall ms. Loner!" Tania said sarcastically. She's one of the sluts in our school. She had 6 ex-boyfriends in one year or might say, oh so called boyfriends (lesbians).

I slipped my Bag inside my locker and proceeded to the assembly hall where we will welcome our new visitors. I hope they're not bad enough to insult me. Or else, I will pack their mouth up.

**********

"let us all welcome, Harold Giordano and Edward Jordans!" The emcee announced as we  all clapped and some , I mean many of them screamed.

Two handsome boys went up the stage and it made the crowd to scream louder. The other one has chocolate brown curly hair and the other one has blonde hair.

"Hi guys! I heard that this school is one of the best school here in Singapore." The curly one named harold said and screams , shouts and gossips grown louder. I think my eardrums will burst any time now. He has a british accent the same as I have.

Actually, I was born in England and grown there but my parents decided to live here for good as soon the three of us (my siblings) stepped to high school.

"Students ! Quiet!" Announced our Principal. Thanks, miss principal. The crowd was changed from a rally to a library scene. So quiet.

"please continue." miss principal added.

"So, we're here to spend 1 week at your school as students." The Blonde haired boy named Edward announced as the crowd was back to the rally now.

"I said Quiet!" Miss principal showed again and added, "Edward and Harold will be staying in section 1 which has only 8 students." other screamed and others groaned.

well, they will be my classmates. wouldn't it be awkward for two boys going to an all girls school for 1 week? this is crazy!

Well, I think they're just nothing for me cause I don't really like boys because I've only known one male in my whole life and that is my Dad. I don't think, they're nice but arrogant? because of their faces.

Well, I won't be judgemental for now as I can know them later on.

Our principal gave us an hour break before starting our Monday class. I went to the cafeteria to eat some burger and fries .

*******

I ate my burger and fries with peace until someone interrupted me.

"Hey, Louise" Angel greeted me. Really? did she just call me by my First name ? Miracles do happen.

"Hey" I greeted back flatly. Well, because they've known me as the quiet one. "Louise, can you help me?" she asked.

yes , that one! I knew it! She's just being nice for me to help her. Ugh!

"sorry, angel. I'm not good at any subjects." I said as I got my bag and walked out.

"wait! It's not about assignments." She said , following me goin' to our classroom.

"Then,?" I trailed off. I'm not good at anything she wanted me to help her.

"I wanted you to introduce me to Harold and Edward." She said smiling. Is she kidding me? A loner can introduce her to our newly idolized visitors? This is crazy!

"I can't! I'm a loner!" I protested. Her face saddened. "Well, you're nice. You can do it! And if you can, I will do everything for you as a return. And, you have the same accents as theirs"  She smiled, " see ya, Louise!" and went away running.

Ugh! This isn't happening. How can I introduce her to them if in the first place I'm not their friends. So, this means I have to be their friend first?

no! No! no!

I dropped the topic and sat at my seat as I put my head down in my desk. I have to rest ! Maybe a long rest. Ugh! This will be a long week for me.