Chapter 3

I headed to our classroom and waited for our next teacher,Miss Jade Brooklyn to come in. (value education teacher)

"stop, pinching my ears!" I said as I put harold's hands off of my left ear.

"okay, walter. " He said and smiled.

p

"my name's louis!" I said

"I know"

"Don't call me walter!"

"will not"

"you will"

" will not"

"whatever" I said as I bowed my head down and tried to ignore him. I can say he's so annoying!.

As minutes went by, Harold poked me.

"Miss Jade Brooklin" he said and poked me once more.

I woke up and did not saw miss brooklyn.

"She's not yet here!" I said, angrily. He freakin' interrupted me from my beautiful sleep.

"Yeah! Obviously! Well, She's not coming." He said.

I just rolled my eyes and turned my head in my right to face the wall as I just synced in what he said earlier.

"She's not coming? why?" I asked  as I turned back to him.

"Emergency meeting." He said flatly.

I just nodded as I doodled my paper with my name in it. (lloouuiissee)

"you're so good in arts!" Harold mumbled. "You're joking." I replied as I continued my doodle.

"really!" said, Harold. "

*********

Harold , Edward, Angel and I went to the cafeteria together as what we planned to.

Harold sat beside Edward and Angel sat beside me.

"Edward, Harold, meet Angel." I said as I gestured angel to continue.

"uhm, Hi! I'm Angel" Angel said with her sweet voice.

"ello. I'm Edward"

"and I'm Harold"

"Friends?"

"friends!"

and they shook their hands to each other.

"Louise, Are you good in mathematics?" Edward asked and we looked at Harold laughing.

"What?" I said.

"Edward! You're joking. Louise is just a fake nerd. Those glasses? it's fake!" Harold said as he finished laughing.

"so- you mean uhmm" I trailed off.

"yes! I'm the one who answered you're assignment." He said.

I blushed for  a while.

"Don't worry, Louise. Harold is just so immature!" Edward exclaimed.

"you know, Louise is good at skateboarding!" Angel mumbled and I saw Harold and Edward enlarged their eyes.

"What's wrong with skateboarding?" I asked.

"Nothing! You're so cool! Not all girls do skateboarding! " Edward said as I said, "Thanks!"

"We can hang out later!" I added.

" great idea!" Harold said. "What other things you're capable with?" he added.

"Playing the piano." I answered.

"cool! you're amazing!" Edward said as I blushed. "how 'bout you angel?"

"me?" angel said softly. "uhm, Guitar! I love playing guitar!"

"cool! I love that too! You must play some other time!" Edward said.

I just realized that Edward is so socialize and good unlike Harold.

"you aren't a girly girl. are you?" Harold asked.

"Not really. I hate dresses! " I said.

"Wooosh! you must be a boy!" Harold said as he chuckled and I pinched his ears so hard.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

"You deserved it!"

"Stop it guys! in fact, Being a girly girl can decreased your skills with your talent!" Angel inserted.

"really?" Edward asked.

"Yeah,!"

"woah! You two are really different from other girls out there who really want us to be their boyfriends." Edward said.

"of course not! You? eww!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're so bad." Angel spat.

"It's okay. We're already friends, right? no need to be shy of." He said.

Edward is really nice. I kinda like him.

"Can you please stop staring at Edward?!" Harold mumbled as I got off my eyes from Edward and blushed in embarrassment.

"Nnnnooo! I wasn't" I defended.

"Well, you are! you like him!" He teased.

"Stop it, Harold! I like him as my friend!" I said.

" No,! you like Edward more than that." He said.

"no! "

"yes!"

"I said no!"

"Yes you like him!"

"not in a million years!"

We continued to fight as Edward and Angel were looking at us.

"Stop that!" Edward said in a serious tone.

"but she's in denial!" Harold spat.

"Drop that , Harold! I know you're just teasing her because you want her to be mad!" Edward said.

"you want me to be mad?" I asked.

"it's not---" harold trailed off as he bowed his head down.

"Then, Okay! I'm mad at you. you happy now? ugh!" I said it straight to him and walked out madly.

"louise!" I heard Angel calling me from behind but I just continued walking out and drove straight to our home.

Well, They announced earlier that we will cut our class due to an emergency meeting.