The Tour

Heath and I went in his truck. I had literally wanted to ride in this truck since I started watching the vlogs, and now it's happening!

As soon as we headed to our "tour" Heath started asking questions.

"So how old are you Al?," he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"20,"I answered.

Heath nodded. "So you're not legal to get drunk and shit with me," he winked and made me laugh.

"Nope," I answered and smiled.

"Where you from?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Denver," I said.

"Hmm interesting," he said.

"Yeah I guess," I said.

"So have u watched any of the vlogs before?" He questioned.

"Yeah a few," I lied. I had seen all of David's, Zane's, Scotty's, and TFIL's.

Heath nodded. "So ur not some crazy FANGIRL, are you?" He laughed.

"Nah," I laughed.

We arrived at our first destination, the Hollywood walk of fame.

"Wow," I whispered, gazing at all of the stars.

"I know, I've been here a thousand times and it amazes me literally every fucking time," Heath said.

I smiled. I was really starting to like Heath, but he probably has some girl back home.

After the walk of fame (which we spent about 2 hours at lol) we took some pictures together before we left, and then we grabbed something to eat and headed back to Zane's, where my aunts car was.

When we walked back in, David, Zane, Scotty, Gabby, and Toddy were all standing there.

"Oh hey Allie, how was your 'tour'" David questioned.

I felt myself blushing. "It was great," I said and smiled up at Heath, who was grinning back at me.

"Well I guess I better get going," I said.
"Bye guys, nice to meet you all," I started to walk out.

"Oh uh, I'll walk you out," Heath said. And followed me out the door.

"I had a really good time with you," I said to him once out of earshot.

He closed the door.
"I did to, Allie," he smiled and even blushed a little bit.

"Thanks for everything," I said and started to walk away.

"Oh wait! I, uh, I wanted to give you something," he shyly said and looked into my eyes.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. His soft lips grazed my skin and he put his hand on my other cheek. I was worried he would feel the blood rush to my cheeks, they were so hot.

I blushed, and giggled. I never giggle, what the fuck? I though. I was different with him. He made me really happy, especially after everything that's happened.

"Bye Al," he smiled and walked back in.

"Bye baby," I whispered once he was safely back inside.
___________________________
Heath's POV
After my amazing day with Allie, I was on cloud 9. UNTIL I walked back inside to that group of assholes I call my best friends.

"HEATH HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Zane teased.

"Heath and Allie sittin in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Scotty sang.

I felt my cheeks get hot.
"Haha guys," I smirked. "She's just a friend."

Zane chuckled, "I saw the way you looked at her honey, that ain't no friendship."

Shit, I thought. He can always tell when I'm lying. After all, he is my best friend.

"Yeah yeah you asshole," I teased him. "Whatever," I sat on the couch next to him.

I started to scroll through the pictures Allie and I had taken today. They were great. She made me smile, like, genuinely smile. Being with her made me so happy. I got a really warm feeling when I thought of her. She was also really beautiful, but that was just a plus. Her personality was 10 times as amazing as her looks.

I was smiling at the pictures when I felt everyone staring at me.

I really felt my cheeks get hot.

"What?" I asked, attempting to play dumb.

Zane glanced down at my phone, where a picture of Allie and I with my arm around her shoulders was frozen on the screen.

"Some friendship," he said. I laughed and said:

"Yeah. Sure is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Hey guys! How do you like Heath's POV? I was kinda leery to do it, but I think it turned out pretty good☺️

Let me know what u think by commenting on this part!😚

What will happen between Allie and Heath? Will their "friendship" blossom into a young romance? Find out in the next part!😊✌️

Love you byeeee