ch.9

~(Y/n) P.O.V~

Me and Mark smiled at each other and already knew the plan.

We were now looking at Jack and Griselda there was really no big plan. We just walked out of my room really we just secretly left my house.
"So now what?" I asked while hugging myself because of how cold it was outside.
"How about we go to my apartment?" Mark said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously
"Sure I really want you see your place"
"Ok"
We got into Mark's car and he started the car. It looks like he lives far from my place. It was really quite but it wasn't a awkward silence it was a nice silence after 30 minutes we pulled into what looked like Mark's drive way. We both got out of the car and he opened the door for me to walk in. Let's say his house was better than mine.
"Hey wanna play some Mario Cart?" Mark asked
"Sure, but you're going down" I said

~Time skip made by Tyler's butt plug collection~

"Hahaha I beat your ass, you Ba-ba-ba-ba-bitch" Mark said while laughing "I thought you said you were "good"
"Well I was being nice" I was upset nobody has beaten me at this game. Nobody has. I was astonished. I had no words so I sat there. Mark nudges me "Hey come on it was just a game." I put my hands in the air and pointed back and forth to Mark and the T.V "Only a game you say." I started to yawn.
Mark looked at me and put on a movie. It was Finding Dory. It was my favorite movie of all time and Finding Nemo. I started to see black but also feel something warm scoot me Closer. I didn't care but I was warm. Before you know it I was asleep.

Ok hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't update but my mom is trying to take my phone so I'm gonna post this and hopefully Friday will be an interesting chapter. So if you liked this chapter punch the vote button in the face like a boss and brofists all around and as always I will see you in the next chapter Buh-Bye!!!
xoxo Destiny