Chapter 7

*y/n pov*
I woke up and Jacob was still asleep so I layed in bed a bit more and checked my phone. It was about 9am and I had a dm from Ariel.

"Y/n I have a confession"
"Yeah?" I sent, wondering what it could be about.
"You and Jacob should date!" She said outright.
"Ew no, why?"
"Why ew?"
"I don't date my friends. Plus Jacobs popular and look at me..." I explained.
"Y/n don't say that. You and Jacob would be cute together"
"No thank you, anyway I have to go now. I'll talk later girlie" I tapped send before turning my phone off and thinking about how Jacob and I dating would impact my life. It wouldn't that's the thing, he would only make my life worse. Once again y/n, how could you think you were possibly good enough for him?

But on the other side of me is feeling guilt. Maybe I should give him a chance...

"Okay but before you go I just wanna say that Jacob sent me a picture of you sleeping last night" Ariels notification popped up on my phone.
"WHAT" I replied furiously.
"On snapchat" She added.
"Who else did he send it to?" I ran a hand through my hair.
"Just me I think"
"GOOD" I tapped the keyboard as hard as I could but at the same time I was trying to calm myself down.
"Y/n calm down! It's not gonna go anywhere trust me"

'But should I really trust her?' I thought.

I left her on seen and got myself ready for the day whilst trying to be as quiet as possible because I didn't want to wake the teenager up who had been sleeping in bed with me all night last night. It was Jacob if you didn't remember.
I then drove to Starbucks.

I picked up a drink for myself and thought I might as well get one for Jacob too. I got back in the car then drove back home. Along the way a kid runs in front of my car. I quickly hit the brakes then yell out the window.
"What the heck are you doing?"
"Sorry" He says then runs off.
I groan then keep driving. Once I park the car in the drive way, I walk inside with the drinks. "Jacob get up!" I yell as I walk through the door towards the kitchen table. There's no response so I yell a couple more times. "Ugh Jacob!" I say walking to my room. He's not there? Where did he go? I decide to ring him to see where the hell he went. Luckily he picks up...

"Jacob! Where the hell are you?" I yell at him very worried.
"I went home, why?" He said having no understanding on this whole situation.
"Oh thanks for telling me" I say sarcastically. "You're most welcome" He sarcastically says back.
"I bought you Starbucks" I groan.
"I don't want it, you can have it"
"I'll put it in the bin then"
"Thanks anyways"
"Ha thanks anyways" I decide to copy him in an annoying bitchy tony.
"Bye beautiful" He laughs slightly.
"Bye beautiful" I laugh slightly back.

He then hangs up and I let out a massive groan. I clean the house a bit whilst drinking my Starbucks and just as I'm about to sit down and have a rest I get a call from an 'Unknown Number'.

"H-hello?" I stutter into the phone.
"Hello, Bart Bordelon from MAGCON speaking, is this Y/n?"
"Hi Bart, yes it is" I say with a little more confidence.
"Great! I was wondering if you wanted to join MAGCON?"
"Yes of course, I would love to" A smile then appears on my face.
"Okay awesome. I'll email you the rest of the details. Thank you"
"Alright, thank you Bart. Bye"
"Bye" He hangs up.

I get up and jump around the house. YAY I'm so excited!! I go onto snapchat and announce the news. I'm too busy celebrating that I completely forgot about all my friends. I'll miss them whilst being on tour, but what about Ariel? Did she get invited too?

After a while of celebrating I'm officially exhausted. I sit down on the lounge and ring my parents to tell them the good news.