Slumber Party: Part 2

Sorry for the late update ;-; Happy Late New Year! And a pretty late but now super early Merry Christmas!!! My reason for the photo is just because I found it hilariously epic.

'Continuing on from the last chapter, everyone became a wuss after I had dared Tamaki to drink a mix of whatever I gave him. This consisting of Hot sauce, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, regular mustard, old English mustard, olive juice, orange juice, apple juice, blackberry juice, tooth paste, milk, water, coffee, tea, a bit more stuff, and I managed to sneak in a little bit of pure vodka 😎. What? Just because I'm underage doesn't mean I haven't had a bit of alcohol before! Also in case you don't know, Aussie + beer = Happy Aussie. Just saying, but it doesn't apply to all Aussies alright mate? Oh no, damn it, I missed the point. Well anyway, everyone decided that we would play another game.'

"I think it would be safer to change the game" Haruhi suggested, glancing at Tamaki, who was currently feeling sick with a bucket. "Aww ;-; but I had so many more dares to do!!" I yelled disappointed when I noticed the others agreeing. "Fine! But I'm choosing!" I reluctantly agreed with a requirement included. 'If it's gonna be this way, I'm gonna try and see how close I can get to my ships happening' I thought as I smirked, evil practically oozing out of me. "NO!!!" Everyone yelled, frightened by the dark aura around me, unbeknownst to me. "WHAAAA?!!?!? AWW WHY NOT?!?!" I screamed out to them.

~Time skip~

'So, sadly the others decided that we would play hide and go seek tip, which is exactly what it sounds, we hide, the seeker seeks, and if they find us, we run faster than Bolt until they catch us. The rules were, no going outside, no breaking furniture, and no injuries. Simple enough. But if I had known what was gonna happen, I would've backed out faster than a girl walking in on her brother doing it with someone.'

~Time skip~

Third POV

"Alright! Who's gonna be in?" Asked Tamaki as everyone got up to get ready and play. "SHOT IN, NOT IN!!!!" Tadashi suddenly screams out, scaring the shit out of everyone. "YEAH! NOT IN! Ok, you guys can discuss it upon yourselves, I'm gonna scoop out some hot spots!" Tadashi yelled running off, all of the guys blushing a little, seeing the skirt he was wearing being blown through the wind he created.

It was later on decided that Honey would be in, so when Tadashi returned, he was informed and the game began. Honey began counting while everyone sprinted away in all directions. Tadashi ran upstairs until he was sure he was at the highest part of the building, the place was dark and a bit hard to see anything, he entered a room at the far end of the hallway, it's lighting no better, perfect to hit your shins on anything. "OWdjdjfjfj!!" Tadashi finding out the hard way that there was an object just low enough to hit him right in the shins, he had his hand covering his mouth to try and stay as quiet as possible. He slowly moved around it, his arms raised as he slowly made his way around the room, shuffling his feet on the floor so if he were to make any impact, it wouldn't be as bad.

He became used to the dark and could make out things more clearly, eventually coming across a fairly large, old looking wardrobe. 'Narnia?!?!?!' He thought as he rushed to the wardrobe and hid in it. There wasn't much room since it had some boxes and coats in it. 'Perfect! Wait! Gotta check!' He stretched out his arm to feel the back of the wardrobe. 'Aw ;-;' He frowned in disappointment, but decided to stay. The wardrobe wasn't very ventilated and it was beginning to get hot. He heard screams from the hosts whenever Honey found them and chased them down. First Tamaki, then the Twins, a bit of a yell, probably from Haruhi, so that meant that only Kyoya and Mori were left besides himself.

Tadashi stayed in wait until Honey would call out that he gives up. 'There is no way he can find me! >:3' The heat from the wardrobe was becoming uncomfortable. Suddenly, Tadashi heard footsteps enter the room. He caught his breath, holding it, pleading that they would believe there was no one there and leave. The footsteps approach the wardrobe, seeming to be walking lightly, as though attempting to sneak up and surprise him.

Tadashi gasped when the door was suddenly opened only to reveal Kyoya. He entered into the wardrobe, also seeming to be hiding. 'He is still hiding!! Phew! I thought I was a goner!.... Wait.... Does he know I even in here?' Tadashi slowly reached out his hand to tap him on the shoulder only for footsteps to be heard again, this time a bit louder, more heavy. They approached the wardrobe as well, but this person also opened the door just to walk into the wardrobe.

Tadashi POV

'I-I'm dying..... It was already pretty cramped with Kyoya but now Mori too! 😵 I can't go on!' He struggled to stand in a reasonably comfortable position, already being pretty big, but then having Mori and Kyoya joing him made it harder. 'But even still, I am so glad I'm not a girl in this position! But it would be pretty bad if-' I felt Mori from behind me, and Kyoya in front of me shuffling, all three of us now aware that the others are in here. "Why are you guys in here?" I asked as quietly as I could, trying not to make too much noise. "I was the first one in here, but now we're all squished together like a rushed Macca's burger" I quietly yelled at them in frustration.

They move around, continuously rubbing up against me, due to the small amount of space we have. "We were simply attempting to find a hiding place where Honey would find us so easily, Tamaki is scared of this part of the house because it is cluttered, badly lit and will clearly tell the others to stay away" Kyoya replied, Mori agreeing with a quiet 'hm', his breath hit a bit of the back of my neck, making me shiver. 'NOOO THIS WAS NOT WHAT I PLANNED AT ALL!!! WHAT DO I DO?!?! READERS HELP?!?! I'M STUCK BETWEEN KYOYA AND MORI AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!' We heard footsteps from out of the room and we all quieted down. 'We're too tight together, it's hard to breath and the air seems to be getting thick, it's uncomfortable to move.'

"Ah! Ta-Takashi! P-please mov-ah!" I ask him desperately, out of breath while trying to keep my voice low, my face heating up. "It's so tight" Kyoya mumbled moving, his face also red, Mori agreeing with another 'hm' also moving around, attempting to get some form of comfort. Apparently we were too loud and someone yanked the doors open having us fall out of the cupboard. "FOUND YOU!!!" Honey shouted excitedly. Him looking down at the pile we'd become, Kyoya at the bottom, Mori at the top, and me crushed in the middle.

"AIR!!!! SWEET FRECKLED JESUS  AIR!!!" I yelled inhaling as loud as I could, getting as much air as I could, Mori getting off me, and me getting off the broken looking Kyoya. "Sorry for kind of crushing you Kyoya" I told him now pulling him up after fixing up my outfit, throwing him onto my shoulder after noticing he had basically been knocked out. Me realising both him falling onto the floor, then to have me and Mori fall on top of him, he would've hit his head on the ground at least once.

"Kyo-chans out cold!" Honey said looking at the limp body on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm gonna take him to his room, where are the others?" I ask noticing the others weren't with Honey. "They're waiting, Tamaki is scared of the place and he got the twins and Haru-chan to stay with him!" He exclaimed in his regular cheerful tone. "Then let's go to them" I suggested, both Honey and Mori agreeing as we left to join the others.

We returned to the others, everyone was now tired so we decided to all go to bed, but not before we had eaten a snack, then I carried Kyoya to his room, then said goodnight to everyone as I had gone to bed after taking a shower. Really, I wasn't asleep yet until I had checked to see if I could still watch my anime only to find what looked like strange rip offs of them like, 'Black Maid', 'Three', 'Uta no princess sama' and more ;-;.