Garra No Subaku [Naruto]

You and Gaara have been friends for the longest time. You loved him and wanted him happy even if it was without you. Till one day you got your ass up and told him you liked him. Here is how it went down: 

 Flash Back

You walked up to Gaara and tapped his shoulder which did in fact get his attention. "Yes [Name]?" He asked. "Can I talk to you in private please?" You asked not daring to look up. "Sure" Was all he said and you soon lead him away from the people.

What did you need?" He asked you. "How do you feel about me?" you asked quietly knowing he might friend-zone or sister-zone you. "I see you as a-" He was soon interrupted by the one and only Naruto! Oh yeah Naruto and Sakura along with Kakashi were there. "HEY GUYS!!" The blonde idiot yelled. "Hey Naruto" Gaara said, forgetting he was going to talk to you. You soon looked down sadly and Sakura noticed this and stole you away form the 3 males.

"Hey, [Name] is something bothering you?" She asked and you nodded slightly. "Whats wrong?" She asked another question. "I like Gaara but I think he only sees me as family or a friend..." You mutter. "Oh, I'm sorry [Name]" Sakura said as she hugged you.

~With Guys~
As soon as [Name] and Sakura left they talked about Gaara and [Name]'s relationship. "SO ARE YOU GUYS DATING!?" Naruto asked and Gaara shook his head, while Kakashi read his porn. "I was ABOUT to ask her before you interrupted " Gaara said as he glared at Naruto. "Heheh....Sorry..." Naruto said smiling innocently rubbing the back of his neck laughing awkwardly.

oon after that the girls came back. "Time to go you two" Kakashi said as he left with the two members they stayed. "So back to what I was saying before Naruto interrupted." Gaara continued . "I like you as a lover" He muttered and before you knew it he was kissing you.

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND ON QUOTEV
AND FEEL FREE TO MAKE A REQUEST

(word count; 367)
(Pages: 1.1)