Chapter 3: Back To School

A week later...

I had just woken up to the sound of my alarm in my iPhone. I was kinda excited to see my pals again, Claire, Haley and Allison. I got out of bed when Adele told me to get up, first, I walked in my bathroom and took a bath, then I went to my closet, opened the door and picked out my Purple Aero shirt and some printed leggings then paired it up with my Keds. As I curl my hair, I decided to play a song, so I unlocked my phone, put in my password then tapped music, the song that came on when I hit 'shuffle' was my favourite, 'Fucking Perfect' by P!nk. When the song changed to 'Safe & Sound' by Taylor Swift, that's when I started to put on my makeup. As I was putting my makeup on, I received a message from Claire, I just ignored it and decided to reply later. So when I was done with my makeup, suddenly Adele called me. So I rushed to turn off the music and hurriedly went downstairs.

"Mum, what time is it?"

"It's 6:30am"

"Ok, It's too early! The bus will be there @ 7:30am. I still have my time"

"Ok, you start eating breakfast!"

Adele said and smiled.

"I will"

I said as I get the cereal from the kitchen cabinet.

"Sweetie, after school, we'll be picking up Simon in the airport. So you need to go home early, ok?"

"Ok Mum"

I said and started eating.

"Ok, I'll be right back! I'll just walk outside with Louie"

Adele said as she carries Louie.

As I was eating my breakfast, I turned on the T.V. and changed the channel to MTV and continued eating, then after I ate my breakfast I washed the dishes and went upstairs and walked in, in Peanut's room, he was still sleeping, So I decided to lay down the bed again, I checked the time and it was 7:00am. 30 minutes more! I read the text message that Claire sent me, it says...

"Hi Lauren, I'm so excited to see you! I missed you so much! So see you later? Buh-bye! xoxo"

I grabbed my handbag, notebooks and my iPhone, then went downstairs. I was waiting for Adele to come back, while waiting I replied to Claire's text message.

"Me either, I'm excited to see y'all, I missed you too! See you later"

When Adele came back it was already 7:25am, so I kissed her and said goodbye.

"Mummy I gotta go now, goodbye!"

I said and kissed her.

"Bye Sweetheart! Take care, I love you!"

Adele said and hugged me.

After saying goodbye to her, I ran as fast I can at the bus stop. Luckily, the bus just came in. So I hurriedly rode the bus and sat next to a random girl, while I'm at the bus, I played 'Dumb Ways To Die'. After 15 minutes, I didn't noticed that I'm already near my school so I hurriedly fixed my things then went down. I walked in the hallway, then went to my classroom and then sat on the chair. I was waiting for my pals to arrive. After a minute, I saw Claire and Haley coming in... As soon as they come in, I asked them to sit beside me. While our teacher had not yet arrived, we talked...

"Lauren, I missed you so much!"

Claire said as she took out something on her bag.

"Me either, I miss you!"

"So, I got this from Florida! Here's one for you Haley and Lauren"

Claire said as she gave us her souvenir that she got from Florida.