Markiplier x reader:

"(Y/n), can you get me some coffee? I was up all night studying and I have class in an hour." Your roommate asks as you get ready in the bathroom. "If you're paying for it." you reply. She throws her wallet at you. "Here you go, don't make me go bankrupt, but get yourself something too." She remarks. You finish up in the bathroom and grab your phone and some earbuds. "I'll be back in like thirty minutes." You say as you walk out.

                                                                           (time skip)

        You walk into the little campus coffee shop and inhale the strong smell of coffee. You walk to the counter, order your roommate's  drink. You go sit down, waiting for your name to be called. As you're waiting, you decide to work on an essay that's due next week. "Is this seat taken?" A deep voice interrupts your thoughts. You look up to see an attractive dark haired man in a red flannel standing over you. "No, you can sit here if you want." You say. "Cool, thanks!" he says sitting down. The man looks around your age, maybe a year or two older. He has dark brown eyes, full of joy. His face sported a bit of a beard, not too much of one, but what he did have suited him well. You must've been zoned out because his voice snapped you back to reality. "So," he stated coolly, "what's your name?"

"(Y/N)" you say

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/N)! My name's Mark." he smiles as your name passes his lips. "(Y/N) YOUR DRINK ORDER IS READY." You hear over the loudspeaker. "That's me!" You say and start to get up. "W-wait!" Mark stops you. "Can I get your number? I'd like to get to know you, (Y/N)..." You nodded, flattered at how excited he seemed to get to know you. "Here, I'll put it in your phone." You say. He hands you his phone. You quickly type in your number, hand him his phone, and walk away with a wave. 

                                                                         (time skip)

"(Y/R/N) I'M HERE WITH COFFEE AND NEWS!!" you shout throwing the door to your dorm open. Your roommate comes out of the bathroom, dressed. "Dude, thanks for the coffee!" She says. "I also met a really cute guy!" You say. Suddenly, your phone buzzes. "IT'S HIM!" 

(A/N)

Yooo how was that? Remember if you want me to do one, inbox me with pronouns, youtuber, and any other details! Also if you can make covers, it would be super rad if you could make this book one! Love always~Writer-chan (wordcount 426)