My Dark Fate of Love

...

There is sadness in my eyes again. I wish you were here...

My heart is dropping blood on my hand, and I just can't stop it. I stiched my own face, and there's a white blood coming out... I think I am dying.

I don't like myself much, but there's a tear inside me, so I was disturbed. I'm holding a broken face and then I saw you...

"Can't you feel the pain? I love you.. I need you... so bad..."  These words are just tattooed in the air…

“I miss your bites and kisses.” That’s what you replied. Then, tears of blood excreted in my skin. The red liquid of my body started to boil as it runs through my skull. My black eyes blinked and shouted, “Don’t label me! Yes! I’m a Vamp! But I don’t eat flesh and I don’t drink blood!!!”

Suddenly I was amazed. You grabbed my hand and vanished the pain. I look around us and I saw you tainted face. When I just realized that we’re escaping reality.

I’m walking in heaven and I’m not alone. I smiled and said, “Vampires will never hurt you…” you smiled back at me and gave me a black rose… “I know your not going to hurt me, because you love me so much.” My heart is pounding with joy… not until you said, “But I’m here to take back what you stole…”

You put my heart inside your body. When I opened my eyes, The Angel of Death appeared in front of me…

I was lying that time when I touched my face. But… it’s already a hole… “Sssshhh, don’t cry anymore young lady. I’m here to take you out in this haunted paradise.” The Angel of Death said.

He carry me gently and together we flew. Everything was fade out from black to blue. I told my self, “My sin is envy.”

But the voice of my loved one whispered, “You were just bounded between dreams and reality.    

...