Chapter seventeen (final)

A/N: this is the final chapter of this book :-) enjoy

It was friday. Prom was today and Shawn was hella stressed out. He wanted to look handsome but alluring too. "You look nice" Matt kissed his cheek. "Thank you" Shawn took a glance at him. He had a rainbow bow which was cute. "It represnts our pride" he smiled. "I love it" Shawn lied. The bow was very sorta kinda ugly on him. "You ready to go?" Shawn nodded his head. The took trip in the car, it was slightly awkaward because of tension.

They arrived at prom.

People were complimented their outfits, they kissed each other for prom pictures. This was all act, both boys lost love for each other. There was no "us" in them. Shawn, of course, tried to look for Taylor.

He wasn't there.

Shawn pouted and went into the hallway, he felt like he got stood up. Suddenly, he glanced up and seen Taylor in blazer, with spenders, with messy hair. The tattoos on his arms made him 100 percent more hotter. "Let's go" He lured Shawn outside.

Shawn smiled and leaped into his arms. They kissed and ran out the doors. The both hopped on the motorcyle and Shawn held onto Taylor while riding.

The rode to the hill top.

The view was perfect, everything was perfect, it was just him and Taylor. Them against the world. Only them. This was a very ironic, him with the bad boy who onced bullied him, who would ever imagine them together?.

They made eye-contact with each other "you are my greatest love, you loser, now kiss me you fool" Shawn said as Taylor pulled him into a kiss.

-

8 years later,

"You may now kiss the grome, i pronounce you both husband and husband" they kissef each other on their wedding day. "Us against the world" Taylor whispered to Shawn before walking off the stage, wearing matching wedding rings.