Creepy

Day 4
Feeling so much better by resting, I went to the restroom and looked back at the reflection the mirror gave me. My dark lifeless eyes were gleaming; they were ready to get out of the shell that it was trapped in. I shook my head to get out that weird thought and ran down stairs into the car to go to school. I unconsciously thought about Iris and how her broken face came right into my mind as the feeling of guilt rushed towards me. Sighing, the car pulled to the side of the school, so I got off the car and went into the school. I put my flute away inside the cubby  and reached for the door. But something shoved me against the door. I quickly cranked my head around to see who it was. Iris. She casually put her flute away while pretending to not notice me and left the band room.

"What a passive aggressive baka >:(" I thought feeling regret to even worry about her.

The day went by like usual. I didn't see Iris again thankfully and nothing chaotic happened.

I'm glad.

Day 5
It's a Friday and I'm planning to have a great day and I swear to gosh if that "Iris" shows up again... I thought about her again. This time not feeling any guilt that I hit her rather I felt extreme happiness to imagine her getting hit. That part inside me wanting myself to slap her again is almost uncontrollable. She suits that broken face of hers... My eyes widened.
"Holy cow I just... I just imagined to hit Iris again? Wtf? Lol I'm not like that harharhar," I assured myself. I looked into the mirror's reflection to see my eyes, ever so slightly being lively over the thought. I shivered. I walked outside into the trailers and felt the rather harsh cold wind blowing in my face. A puff of smoke came out from my mouth and softly rose up into the sky.

Day 12
Like usual, I dashed to my band locker to stuff my flute inside only to realise that Iris' locker was wide open. I thought about all the possibilities. Threat notes, pictures of mutilated people, fake love letter, money, bombs. Today was an unusual day, nobody in the band hall yet, not even my band director. I quietly smiled. Conveniently, my district music was in my locker. I ripped the end and trashed the other parts.

I h a te you :)
I h a te you :)
I h a te you :)

D IE :))))

Love from your secret admirer <3
I scribbled it with the messiest handwriting with my left hand. I smiled to myself again except this time it was more crooked and disturbing as I silently giggled at myself and stuffed the paper in Iris' locker. I just realised what the crap I did. If my band director checks the security camera, I might be a little screwed. I banged my head against the lockers.
"Wtf did I just do.."
I ran outside the doors and hoped that nobody saw my crazy antics and weird personality. When was it ever hard to control my feelings?