~Chapter 2~ On The Road

WARNING!!!! There Is Smut In This Chapter... I Warned You!!!

ENJOYY

After we left his room, we went to watch bands. We held hands and walked around for a bit watching bands. Of course, his fans stopped to take pictures, so I would take their pictures and we would keep walking around. After Warped was over, we went back to the dressing room and packed up all of his stuff and loaded it all in the van. The crew got all of the equipment loaded and we were off to the next stop on the tour. We fell asleep in the van all cuddled up. We really had no choose though because there really isn't any room in the van for Spencer, Justin, Conor, the other Justin, and me. So Spencer and me were as close together as we could get. His body was so warm and muscular against mine. We looked into each other eyes.

"Babe you are just to adorable", he says.

I blush and say thank you. I finally fall asleep in his arms, listening to the sound of his beating heart.

In the morning, I'm woken by and empty space next to me. I quickly sit up.

"Spencer?!?!", I call.

No answer.

"Spencer!!!!", I call again.

"Yes baby? I'm in here", I hear from the front of the tour van.

I get up and put on my sweatpants. I go to the front with him. He pulls me on his lap and he kisses my cheek.

"Morning beautiful", he says.

"Morning", I say sleepily.

He smiles and plays with my hair.

"Do you have a cigarette"?

He pulls out his pack of Marlboro's and hands me one. I put it in my mouth and he lights it for me. I take a hit and breathe out. I look at him and smile. I just think to myself, 

"How in the hell did this happen... And why?"

I go back to the back again and change into a new shirt and some clean shorts. I redo my makeup and do my hair. I get out of the van and am greeted by the band. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty", says Conor.

I wave at him and go over to Spencer. I walk into his arms and turn around so my back is facing him. He puts his hands around me and lays his chin on my shoulder, considering hes like 5 inches taller then me. 

"You know he's never been this happy", says Justin, the lead guitarist. 

"I guess I should feel special", I lean back to look at him and smile.

He smiles back and kisses me. They have an interview today before Warped starts with Bryan Stars. He is one of my favorite You-tubers ever! I hear a knock on the van door. I hear Spencer calling me.

"Coming babe", I say.

I go to the van door and go outside.

"I'd like you to meet Bryan Stars".

My mouth falls open as I see Bryan  walking up. 

"Hey. You must be the one that Spencer told me about! It's nice to meet you". 

He sticks out his hand and i put mine is his as he shakes my hand and kisses it like I'm a princess. I blush and say the same to him. 

"Well lets get this interview started".

I start to walk back to the van when Spencer grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going little lady"?