The Feeling

(y/n) = Your name    (h/c) = Hair Color   (insert word) = your answer (a/n) = Animal Name

        "BLEH." it was just a typical day for me, in this magical book called life that I play a minor in. I bet my name wouldn't even be on the cover! I bet it would say, "LIFE. the book that (y/n) was excluded from harshly."  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to play the leading role. To have people like me, to feel the sweet touch of love on my skin, to be included. But, I know for a fact that I'll never fit in. 

     I kicked a rock into the dusty dirt driveway as I approached the stairs to my old,  broken-down house in the countryside.  I kicked open the door and threw my bags down on the floor, my (h/c) hair flopping in my face. I brushed it away and began to empty my bags. I heard a call at the door. "hey, is anybody home?" I dashed to the door, eager to see who awaited me. "yep! I'm coming!" I swung the door open to see a tall figure. "Oh, hey!...." He jumped in immediately.  "Gamzee. Gamzee Makara. I just moved here, and I wanted to meet my new neighbors.  you replied with a "Cool!" and invited him inside.  A shining, wrapped dish was clutched in his hand. "I made you a pie." I accept the pie and sit down on the couch. Gamzee sits down next to me. "you are..." he asked. "(y/n)." "oh, uh, Nice to meet ya, (y/n)." he smiled a fanged grin and  I blushed, though I had tried not to.  He got up suddenly. "I'd, uh, love to stay, but I left a pie in the oven. See you tomorrow?" I smiled at him. "of course! I have tons of free time!" I later realized that I sounded extremely desperate.  "Alright then, bye." He slipped out the door and I watched him walk down the street to his house from my window. I found myself squealing and not knowing why.