•Molly World

It was a cold morning i got out of my bed and walked across the cold wooden floors , and began walking down stairs with the intense smell of ciggeretes filling up my nose. I stepped In the living room and wiped my eyes and looked around and noticed my mom spreaded out across the sectional couch watching how to kill your husband"with a newport between her middle and pointer fingers

"Ma you stay smoking them fucking cancer sticks you know people die from that" I spoke.

"It'll be better if i was i was gone anways" She Mumbled.

My mom has always been depressed knowing the fact that it was only me and my brother (Roc 19). I have one other sibling named(Deandre 26)on a life sentence without a chance of parole for murder charge from robbing and brutally beating a caucasian woman to death back in 2014 My dad left my mom for a younger lady when i was just 12 years old he knows exist but i could care less about a deadbeat. Its Now 2017 I'm 17 Living with my mom and older brother in a two story house.

"Man stop saying shit like that ma" I said bluntly.

"i'm serious moo theres nothing left in this world for me" my mom spoke.

"Yes i- it is ma you got me and Roc so what is you saying?" i spoke in confusion.

"okay and ..so what?" she spat.

" What do you mean so what? Were your kids you cant just sit up here and say you dont have nothing left and we been here for you " I said in irritation.

"Get out of my face moo i dont want to talk about this right now"

"No what the hell what do you mean" i barked.

"First of all who the hell you cursing at and you aint finna be talking back to me in my own damn house Iam your mother! your going to respect me and if you cant you can pack yo shit and get the fuck out my house" she barked back.

My Brother suddenly woke up and stormed out of his room due to all of the commotion I could tell he was irritated by the look in his face.

"Man what the fuck yall yelling for its fucking 11 o'clock in the morning" he spat.

"Momma said she dont give a fuck about us being here and theres nothing left in the world for her"

"You said that foreal ma?" Roc asked.

"Yeah yall dont do shit for me anyways" She Mumbled .

" Now momma you know we alwa-" Roc began.

"Man I'm getting the fuck outta here she don't appreciate shit i do for her i'm 17 struggling trying to add on money to her bills letting her use my car and she just saying fuck us and what we stand for basically thats what she saying" I spat.

Roc was just standing in the doorway rubbing his head back and fourth.

"I don't give a fuck how old you is or how you feel or take it i'm still your mother regardless i love you with all my heart and soul Molly i cant take this disrespect nomore you on your own" She spat and continued to get up.

"I was already planning on leaving, and guess what.... im a stripper" i confessed.

She turned and looked at me as if it was the worse news she ever heard.

" You a what?" Roc spoke in a spooked tone.

"Dont play with me" my mom said.

"im fucking serious thats how ive been giving you $200 cash a week what amazon company gives out all ones on a weekly paycheck" i spoke

Considering when you go to a stripclub they put your bills in a atm and change them into one dollar bills to give strippers more satisfaction.

"You triflin bitch!!"

She spoke in a angered tone as she took the palm of her hand and smacked me as hard as she could knocking me onto the ground.

"Man yall crazy im going back to sleep molly get tf up and shrugg that shit off" roc spoke.

"Thats what that bitch needed she been asking for it" She spat.

"I hate you bitch" i spoke.

I began to stand up walking away fearfully she looked as if she wanted to strangle me"

"You got 2 hours to get out my house get to packing"

"But ma-" i started.

"Get to packing !!!" she yelled.

"Maan Ight" i said irritably

I cant believe she's doing this .

I walked up stairs and began to pack my clothes and shoes in a big nike duffle bag and placed my makeup in a grocery bag and hygiene and shoes in another. I took My iPhone and charger adapter out the wall and started carrying my bags down the stairs.

"bye roc"
I said before leaving out the front door and hopping into my car not caring if he heard me or not.

Im sitting in the car thinking where would i go and where could or should I sleep tonight. I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through my contacts and clicked on one of my Middle school friends named Mariah she was always a good hand she was like a sister to me.

After 5 rings she answered.

Mariah: Hello ? who is this.

Molly: Bitchhh , quit playing its moo .

Mariah: omg heyyyy bitch ! i havent talked to you in years literally Im sorry i didnt save you number.

Molly: girl.. it havent been that long but can I know this a little too fast but can i move in with you my momma kicked me out.

Mariah: Damn sis fill me in. but of course ill send you my address.

Molly: she stay on that bs ill tell you later and okay send me it.

Call Ended.

Short But Did You Enjoy The First Chapter ??! I Hope You did :) {Hit That Star , Hit That Star } Whats the best thing you like about Molly Brazy🤔. Leave a comment ;)