The Hogwerts of Wizards and Witches with Other's

CHAPTER 1.

In a world where people don't dare to believe that magic is real and they only believe in the supernatural but on the other side of that brick wall every thing that they ever doubted came true. But on a stormy night the Potters was battling something so evil lurked upon them and his is Voldimort but the potters knew that he was coming towards them so they prepared and they defeated him but they knew he would revive once again because he put his soul in horcrux's and a little in the baby Harry Potter which left a scar on him on that very night.

14 years later on Harry's birthday his parent's was buying him a present and something horrible happened to James Potter died in a shop with poison no one knew what happened or how he poisoned but after a few weeks Harry had to go back to school for wizards and witches so he prepared for the trip to the school and when he got on there was a loud clatter and it shook the train back and forth when the train stopped he went to a window to say good bye to his grandmother " Bye Grandma!" and went to a cabin and saw Ron started to talk but Hermione spoke to Harry " I am very sorry about your father he is a great man that made history literally."

" Excuse me but do you have enough room to fit three more in here?" asked a girl standing in the middle of the room Harry jumped with Ron almost being scared to death because both of the boys saw something flash in their eyes " why yes, yes we do" Hermione Said " Thanks in here girls!"