The Green Across The Bay

"DO IT APSEN!!" Taylor shouts. "WHAT IS STOPPING YOU?"

" I-I" I begin to stutter.

"You were always so weak. You were nothing without me" He announces.

This makes me mad. I walk closer to Taylor . He laughs as I get closer. His teeth are blood stained. I press the gun against his forehead. He continues to laugh.

"You are broken..."I mutter. 

He stops laughing and his smile fades.

"No Aspen. I am free" He responds. 

"Not yet big brother" I says as I pull the trigger. 

His head flies back and hits the floor. Blood begins to pour out of the bullet would of his head. I drop the gun in shock. I begin to cry and drop to my knees and hold his head. His eyes are still open. I couldn't believe what happened. He was my brother and I killed him. I just hope he ends up in the right place so he could be reunited with dad again. I close his lifeless eyes and slowly get up. I open the door and walk out of the mens bathroom. I see a trail of blood down the hall and assume that the sophomore kids Taylor shot managed to crawl his way to safety. I walk past my locker and go down the stairs to the first floor. Everything feels like it's in slow motion. I see kids running in every direction. I stop at the office where it all began. I stand there and start to tear up. I cover my face a break rapidly. I feel by body grow weak. 

"You are weak" I hear Taylor voice echo in my head

I hear Taylor say this over and over again each time getting louder. I scream at the top of my lungs. I drop to my knees covering my ears and yelling for the voices to stop. I shut my eyes rally tight and shakes my head. I feel an hand on my shoulder and I panic. Taylor wasn't really dead he was going to kill me now. I flail my arms in the air trying to defend myself. 

"Aspen!!!" A familiar voice calls out to me. 

I look up and it's Cameron. He helps me up and we both walk out of the school. When we stepped out of the school building we were bombarded EMT workers and police officers. Cam and I got separated. I walked over to the ambulance and  a women came over and checked my pulse and bandage my wounds. Tucker came over to me.

"Where is Taylor" He asks.

"He- uh h-he" It took a while for me to get the words out. "I shot him"

Tucker lets out a sigh. My mom runs over and gives me a hug. She kisses my forehead and sobs. 

"Aspen!" I hear a voice call. 

I see Tabitha running towards me. She get to me and hugs me, almost pushing the EMT worker out of the way. 

"Where is Taylor?" She asks.

"I shot him Tabby. He about to kill me. I'm so sorry. It had to be done. He wasn't the same. Im sorry please forgive me. I am so sorry Tabi-" 

"shhhhhh. Aspen!" Tabitha says hugging me. " its okay...He wasn't well"

We all hug each other for what it seems like forever. It was finally over...